US$ 117
US$ 144
US$ 116
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 143/night.

US$ 124
American Inn(Columbia)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 62
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsbusiness centerfort jacksonfitness centerfitness roomcalled the front deskcommon areasclean hotelbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlynotchloungemaintenanceinnsflorida
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I were in town one night for a birthday party. We reserved two rooms along with breakfast. We needed an early check in-which I understand is a courtesy. At the time of our arrival DeAngelo (who was very helpful)advised us only one room was available but we were assured that the second room would be assigned nearby once cleaned. We attended our function and returned to the hotel -after 5pm. We were advised that the additional room was not clean as of yet. After further discussion at the desk we were offered a room on another floor far from the room we already had. At this time the line in the lobby is extended to the front door, the two clerks dealing with customers appear frustrated and ill equipped for their positions. Customers were requesting room changes complaining that their rooms were not clean enough at check in. Eventually we were given a second room down the hall from our first. The room was ok, definitely not what I expect from the Holiday Inn hotel chain in regard to cleanliness, but it was one night and we were over it. The next morning we arrived at the restaurant for out prepaid breakfast. The menu offers 5 maybe 6 selections. We waited over 90 minutes for our order which was incomplete and incorrect-missing toast and sausage,adding hashbrowns. The only employee who seemed to recognize this disaster was a woman named Knakea who identified herself as a manager. She reported they only had one cook on this Sunday morning and that she was extremely behind. She apologized but it didn't make the food arrive any faster. During this waiting time we witnessed several people leave without their food and one gentleman who had an outburst reporting 'This is ridiculous' before he left and went to the front desk demanding to be checked out immediately. Overall, I am completely disappointed in our experience at this hotel. It seems that from the cleaning staff, front desk and restaurant staff could benefit from retraining on customer service and time management. The experience is not one I would attribute to Holiday Inn or any place where I am spending money to stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hello gracious01,

Thank you for taking the time to write a thorough review about your recent stay with Holiday Inn Columbia N I-77 Two Notch Road. It sounds like we fell below your expectations, particularly with the cleanliness of the rooms and the service during breakfast. I'm sorry for the letdown.

We take all reviews very seriously, and I would like the chance to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message to gather more information about your stay. Your feedback will remain or corporate level for the review of the property's franchise.

I hope you allow us to be better on your future visits. Looking forward to assist you further!

Best Regards,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 April 2017

After a looong day on the road driving up from Florida we stopped here heading home. It was a very nice property. The rooms look recently refurbished. The staff was very friendly and the place had a good solid feel. The bathroom was a good size and the shower and product were good. The bedding and the towels were first rate too.

I was suprised for being "recently" remodeled (at least that was my assumption) that there weren't better options for plugging in technology; just old school outlets. But not a big deal.

The room came with breakfast and the restaurant was great for breakfast. The staff was attentive and the food more than acceptable.

We had an SUV full of stuff from 2.5 weeks in FL and I was comfortable with the parking lot lighting leaving the car there.

We'll be back next year.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We spent the weekend here and had a great time. We had a 6th floor, Queen Double with a view of Two Notch Road. The beds were very comfortable and the sheets were crisp and clean. The lounge/bar area is quite nice to chill in, though we only stayed long enough to take a quick look. If you are a gym buff, their gym is small, but well put together for a quick cardio workout. I will most definitely make this my go-to hotel for when I'm in Columbia.

Room Tip: If you want quiet, choose an upper floor. The highway is right outside.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

For a Holiday Inn the rooms were tired. Peeling wall paper, moisture in drywall outside of shower etc. Overall adequate accommodations but on the tired side, though the bed was very comfy. The restaurant inside the hotel had decent food, but service was lacking. They came to take order but hadn't gotten menus yet. My order was wrong and I didn't get refill of hot water for tea. Waiter was very friendly and apologetic. There were other problems but don't want to list them all here. Just 3 stars, barely from me.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank madmack11
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear madmack11,

It is good to know you chose our hotel for your travel needs. Although, I regret to learn that you did not find the condition of the room commendable such as the wall paper, overall accommodation and restaurant service. Nevertheless, I appreciate your kind remarks on the service provided by the waiter and comfortable bed you received. Your feedback will be used for review and necessary improvements as we strive to be the best choice for most travelers.

Again, thank you for your constructive feedback that will fundamentally help us improve. We hope to have you as our guest again.

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I had to switch my rooms 5times when I arrived. I don't like adjoining rooms. I called driving in and asked to make sure it wasn't an adjoining room. I was told that it was not. I checked in and sure enough it was. Went back down stairs and asked for another room. This went on for the 1st 45min of my stay. The front desk agent was very apologetic and kept us down stairs while someone went to check the 5th room. What was wrong with the others? Hair in bed, stains on sheets, TV did not work.. etc. She assured us that everything was ok. We arrive up stairs and guess what.. it's an adjoining door (lol but not really). I was so tired that we decided to stay in the room. I could have made a bigger fuss but like I said at that point I realized an hr had passed and I was still in a room I did not want. The rep tried to make things better by offering breakfast, which was very nice. The hotel was clean for the most part. I felt our room was very dim and could use more light. Breakfast was food for free but not worth the price they charge. Not the best visit, not the worse. I felt like more should have been done.. I didn't make a big deal because I understood that it wasn't the front desk fault.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family