All reviews publix grocery store toilet and sink within walking distance separate rooms sleeping area parking lot side street noise columbia downtown free breakfast would stay here again loved this hotel nice property indoor pool the location is perfect waffles southern hospitality the breakfast area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The time I was spending here was the best of all the hotels that I have been to. The day we went to bed my roommates trashed the room and then next day once we came back after we left it was all cleaned up are suitcases in the perfect spots and new sheets and confitters. They also have great breakfast and are nice to talk to.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Coleman H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ms Shirley was great as was all the staff. Real southern hospitality. The place was clean and modern. I liked the design of the rooms. Only downside was the rooms on the road side were loud due to traffic on the street.

Room tip: get a room facing the courtyard side
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great location and very nice property. The amenities are great and the hotel staff are friendly and accommodating. The hotel is situation in the heart of downtown Columbia. Easy walk to great restaurants and Publix is located across the street from the property. Excellent hotel!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here everyone who worked at the hotel was very friendly and attentive. I want to also mention Ms. Shirley who was working on the downstairs breakfast she was so nice and she also made sure me and my family had everything we needed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
BilyanaFranks, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Columbia Downtown/The Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Hello Michell D,
We are delighted that you enjoyed you stay while in Columbia.
Thank you for the shout out to Ms. Shirley! We hope to see you and your family on your next visit to Columbia.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Great Hotel; Friendly and kind staff; great location, minutes from bars, restaurants coffee, shops etc. Breakfast was a great value. I would recommend anyone visiting Columbia stay here. Oh and the best thing was Ms Shirley. Amazing host, Springhill Suites is lucky to have her looking after the guests.

Hello Alexander F,
We love the title of your review! Ms. Shirley is truly an amazing host!
Thank you for sharing your great review of our hidden gem in the Vista with other travelers.
Please come and visit us again when you are back in Columbia!
Kind regards,