See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed here and enjoyed a new mattress. Comfy sleep. Breakfast was usual. Staff friendly. No restaurant on site but they offer a free appetizer coupon for Texas Roadhouse. Checkout was quick. They put a 50.00 incidental fee on account when you check in and remove it on checkout.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank berniceHalifax
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I read the reviews but decided to try this hotel anyway, It has some nice features in it, but I was really bothered by the fact that you had to have a room key to use the restroom downstairs. That's not very efficient for someone who has been on the road a while, waiting until they got there to use it. On top of that, when you are dealing with a stern front desk clerk that doesn't make it any better. I was not impressed at my arrival. My room, while a little lacking on leg room, made up for it with the comfort of the bed and the extra stool hidden beneath the luggage bench. It's obvious that the owners wanted a nice place, but whoever was hired for the labor of the remodel left them with a sloppy job. I felt bad for them about it. The front desk clerks did smile and some tried to be friendly, but one tried to charge my husband for items he had just purchased from the store next door and he was very offended by that. Then there is the fact that you cannot pay cash for anything? We tried paying cash for our room but were not allowed, nor was he allowed to pay cash for the bottle of water purchased from their little (in house) store. We didn't understand that at all. Overall, if we could take that bed and put it in another place, we would be very happy. Oh please let me say that DARCY at the front desk was the BEST!!!!! She had a sweet smile, professional manner, and was easy to deal with.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family