All reviews within walking distance bliss products great location nice parking garage hotel is dog friendly spg member love dogs lobby bar valet guys valet park entertainment district self park front desk lady street vista area wedding weekend sink area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’m not big on leaving reviews, but I felt it was totally necessary this time. Aloft downtown Columbia is extremely clean, accommodating, and provides an overall awesome experience for the entire family! The front desk staff was super friendly and helpful upon entering and the director of ops, Jesse, was very hospitable and made us feel welcome. Will definitely visit next time we are in Columbia!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was looking to wine and dine a local client so I chose this hotel because of its proximity restaurants and entertainment. Jesse (the manager I guess) recommended we start at motor supply for dinner where we shared an incredible made-to-order burger. We then headed over to Pearlz for the night cap before I grabbed a drink at the awesome hotel bar. Will be back!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was impressed with the entire location. Great stay. I had a small issue regarding my room and Jesse castle and took care of it. Very satisfied. Overall, great customer service and wonderful hotel. The bar is great too.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So I found myself waiting a few hours for ddactics to begin one evening (I am a visiting medical student rotating at local hospitals). I went downstairs to the bar to have an app, a drink, and to pass the time. First, I have been on the road more of less for three months straight- on stressful auditions in new hospitals. When I sat at the bar my bartender Anna immediately made me feel at home with a smile and conversation. It’s was so nice to sit and talk with someone for a few hours to destress. The fries I ordered were large and delicious! Honestly, this was exactly the recharge I needed after weeks on the road.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Anna was absolutely amazing! I was visiting a friend while out of town and we had a delightful bar time with Anna. The atmosphere was so much fun! And the drinks were super delicious! Anna helped us pick out fun new drinks and then served us the best bar food cuz girls gotta eat too!! Thanks!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends