All reviews free dinner full kitchen front desk one bedroom suite busy road breakfast and dinner home away from home rooms are spacious stay there again living area we've stayed south carolina the entire staff waffles parents weekend i highly recommend this hotel the general manager
Reviewed 20 October 2018

We couldn’t be more satisfied with our experience at the Staybridge Suites in Columbia SC. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Special thanks to Pollyanna and Eman (sp?) at the front desk, for making my family feel so welcomed. There were seven of us and we were given two nice suites, directly across the hall from one another, on the first floor. We stayed for two nights and there wasn’t a single problem. We were given extra key cards and linens without question. We all had fun in the indoor, heated pool. It was nice not to have to leave the building for dinner or breakfast, especially with a two year old. Both light buffets are complimentary, with beer and wine at dinner. This was helpful, since my husband and I were paying for everything! There is no doubt we would like to do this next year, if possible. We all highly recommended this hotel!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Thank you for the compliments! We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We appreciate all of the positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

This was my first time at any Staybridge and what a great experience I had at the Columbia site. We just got a new Weimaraner puppy and looked for pet friendly places. The reviews were encouraging and so we reserved a room both on our way north to Virginia and for our trip back home to Orlando, Florida. Lucy and I arrived at 4:00 in the afternoon. Just in time for home cooked style fried chicken and all the fixings. A hot meal including wine. Complementary! What a delightful treat when arriving. Just like your family would do if you arrived at their home. And I noticed several groups of people hanging out in the nice TV lounge area just like they would do at home. And when they said pet friendly, this place really is. They are as nice to your dog as they are with you. Treats at the front desk. All the employees we ran into wanted to say hello to Lucy. Of course she loved all the attention. The room was like a small apartment and had a full sized refridgerator. That was good because I was bringing my gumbo (frozen) in a cooler. It was still frozen solid when I arrived, but I got to put it in the freezer overnight to ensure I would get it to Virginia still in a frozen state. I was providing dinner for a wedding celebration. Everyone wanted my gumbo. Anyway the room was very clean and there was no doggy odor anywhere. Even the outside poop area was neat and clean. The manager told me about a walking trail along the river that was like three blocks away. With a large breed dog that this is the perfect spot to stay. You have a wonderful place where you can stretch your dog’s legs after being cooped up in the car. I did not get to try their breakfast until our trip back. It was again hot and had a couple breakfasts meat choices, a variety of cereal and pastries and several choices of coffee. All meals were served buffet style. No waiting so you determined how long you would stay in the dining area. I will be staying at this place every time I make a trip up to Virginia.

Room tip: I am not sure if any one room is better than another. Both times I got a similar small apartment style suite.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Thank you for making the Staybridge Suites your new home away from home in Columbia, South Carolina. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed such a positive experience at our hotel. We are excited to share these compliments with our team and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Very disappointing experience at this hotel. The room was nice, clean and the bed was good. I missed the complimentary bottle of water in the room. So far so good.
The breakfast was really terrible and That’s the reason I would never go back to this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank chene0110

Thank you for your review. We are always eager to hear from our guests, so we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with our staff. We strive to offer an excellent dining experience for our guests, so we are disappointed to learn that you feel we did not live up to our high standards on this particular visit. We offer a complimentary full hot breakfast buffet each morning featuring eggs, meat, waffles, fruit, pastries, and more. Monday - Thursday evenings, we also offer complimentary dinner with beer and wine. We are truly grateful for your business and hope that you will choose to visit again so that we may provide the five star experience that you and all of our guests deserve.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Just returned from a stay @ Staybridge Suites in Columbia Rick and ALL the staff were great! We had to evacuate from the coast because of Hurricane Florence and they made our stay very enjoyable. Breakfast was delicious and every evening we were there they had an evening meal for everyone as well! Rooms were great and bed very comfortable. Would highly recommend and would stay again when in the area!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for recommending our Columbia hotel to fellow travelers. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with our staff. We are grateful for your business and wish you and your community all the best as you rebuild after the storm.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Stayed 5 days. Loved the convenience of being close to our family & to downtown. They're pet friendly so we were able to take our dog. The staff was so friendly & accommodating. Loved the breakfast every morning & the evening meals for the guests. This was our 2nd stay at this hotel...we will definitely book again

Room tip: Our room was 1 bedroom suite. Plenty of room, nice shower. Beds were very comfy
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for visiting us at the Staybridge Suites in Columbia, South Carolina. We are pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We appreciate the compliments and are honored to be your home away from home in Columbia, South Carolina!