All reviews room was clean fort jackson son's graduation elite member would stay here again walk in shower breakfast food good nights sleep basic training graduation called the front desk staff was friendly up to date enjoyed my stay cleanliness ohio housekeeper rates
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We were traveling on our way to Orlando, FL, so this was just a pit-stop to keep us from having to drive all the way through. I booked the room using Choice Rewards and only paid $59 for a King bed room. So the price was right. The pillows were tiny. I would recommend taking your own if you plan to use this hotel. The door to the shower was difficult to open and would make a loud noise when it did, so there is no way for someone to shower while someone else sleeps without waking them. The coffee maker wasn't stocked with regular coffee or any condiments.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pixhunter
Reviewed 6 May 2018

One out of every three staff members was friendly, the others were brusque or ignored us. The morning breakfast was out of coffee cups and other items, and no staff member was on site to re-stock, the front desk man had to eventually take care of things. The beds were so uncomfortable I barely slept, and my husband coudn't sleep at all the two nights we were there. The floor we were on had a group that ran back and forth all night, loud slamming room doors, loud conversations and yelling, knocking on doors, all heard by us as there seems to be no insulation at all. The location also makes it hard to get out into main traffic. Not a fan, overall.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tina D
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This place has been updated and is so clean and beautiful. The staff was so kind and there was so much to chose from at breakfast. Please give this place a try. The old reviews before the update give it a bad name. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank aangel22
Reviewed 27 February 2018

First lets start with check-in, it was a breeze and the women in the front was great and quick! She made sure to answer all my questions. Then when we got to the room we received a call to be sure that everything was good, which it was. That night going to sleep was great! The hotel was not loud but peaceful. The beds were GREAT! They were so comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good. I would have preferred regular egg instead of powdered but other than that it was good. At the price that we paid for two nights it was above average. The only downfall was the Wifi was not all that great but it was okay just to surf the internet. Just couldn't watch any streaming videos. I loved this place, next time I'm back in town I will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 2nd floor and it was quiet but I think the hotel was quiet all together!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here very much. On the way to Florida we stayed at their "sister property" next door and it was nice, but on the way back to Ohio one week later we stayed here at the Sleep Inn and I was pleasantly surprised that it is cleaner, brighter and more up to date than their sister property next door (Country Inn) and it was also cheaper. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo