All reviews courtyard marriott bistro staff front desk marriott website southern hospitality hilton head great customer service long drive business trip the staff was great checking out off the highway enjoyed my stay south carolina fort jackson cooper melanie
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Great place to stop on our way to Hilton Head from Cleveland. I would like to give a shout-out to employee Josh. He went above and beyond to make sure all 10 of us had a wonderful time. He helped us with finding a restaurant, bringing us extra pool towels and was so friendly and courteous!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Amber M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us through a hotel review. We are delighted that you had a wonderful time during your short visit to Columbia. Thank you for the lovely compliments of our team member. We will gladly share your input with him and the rest of the team. We hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you again, the next time you're traveling through our area!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Shawn and Lucy in the Bistro were outstanding! Your courteousness & hospitality were above & beyond the call. I normally hate mornings, but you made the morning cup of coffee enjoyable with your smile & positive attitude!! Thank you for making our stay there so great!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your feedback through a hotel review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you found our Bistro staff courteous and beaming with positivity. We will gladly share your compliments with them and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

The hotel staff is always extremely nice and polite and helpful. But when it comes to Southern hospitality the bistro staff are the perfect example. Ms. Shante and Audrey greeted me and many others with huge smiles, laughter, and small conversations. Ms. Nakia at the front desk was helping with informing me which BBQ restaurants to try or not. But overall the staff front the groundskeeper, maintenance, and housekeeping were all very accommodating.

Room tip: The rooms are being upgraded and more roomy.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and that our staff provided you with true southern hospitality! We hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you again, the next time your travels lead you back to our area!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The ladies in the morning are very accomdating. I look forward to seeing them in the morning. Although I dont appreciate being told how long my review is to be. But that is a problem with trip advisor not the the property itself.

Thanks

Andrey, April and Shawyn great job

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback through a hotel review. We are delighted that you look forward to engaging our team members in the Bistro each morning and we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again, on your next visit to Columbia!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed to stay. The staff was very professional and accommodating. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I don't have any complaints about the stay or the staff. Thank you again to staff.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tonda A
Amber M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us through a hotel review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you again soon!