All reviews courtyard marriott front desk marriott website checking in southern hospitality breakfast buffet first floor parents weekend minute drive off the highway mini fridge the breakfast area waffles renovation housekeeper usc attendant
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Great place to stop on our way to Hilton Head from Cleveland. I would like to give a shout-out to employee Josh. He went above and beyond to make sure all 10 of us had a wonderful time. He helped us with finding a restaurant, bringing us extra pool towels and was so friendly and courteous!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Amber M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Columbia Northeast / I-77, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us through a hotel review. We are delighted that you had a wonderful time during your short visit to Columbia. Thank you for the lovely compliments of our team member. We will gladly share your input with him and the rest of the team. We hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you again, the next time you're traveling through our area!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is not the best, but the neighborhood is good and it is in no way a bad area. It is a 20 minute drive from the University of South Carolina. The rooms are very clean, and the bathroom is exceptional for a hotel of this caliber. The lobby is nice, the service is good, and the breakfast is hardy and well prepared. I would stay here again, as the price of the rooms is much better than what you could get for the same price in Columbia.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again, the next time your travels lead you back to our area!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Shawn and Lucy in the Bistro were outstanding! Your courteousness & hospitality were above & beyond the call. I normally hate mornings, but you made the morning cup of coffee enjoyable with your smile & positive attitude!! Thank you for making our stay there so great!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your feedback through a hotel review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you found our Bistro staff courteous and beaming with positivity. We will gladly share your compliments with them and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

The hotel staff is always extremely nice and polite and helpful. But when it comes to Southern hospitality the bistro staff are the perfect example. Ms. Shante and Audrey greeted me and many others with huge smiles, laughter, and small conversations. Ms. Nakia at the front desk was helping with informing me which BBQ restaurants to try or not. But overall the staff front the groundskeeper, maintenance, and housekeeping were all very accommodating.

Room Tip: The rooms are being upgraded and more roomy.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and that our staff provided you with true southern hospitality! We hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you again, the next time your travels lead you back to our area!

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The ladies in the morning are very accomdating. I look forward to seeing them in the morning. Although I dont appreciate being told how long my review is to be. But that is a problem with trip advisor not the the property itself.

Thanks

Andrey, April and Shawyn great job

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback through a hotel review. We are delighted that you look forward to engaging our team members in the Bistro each morning and we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again, on your next visit to Columbia!