Ramada Limited Columbia
US$ 98
US$ 175
US$ 153
US$ 89
All reviewsinstant oatmealroom was cleaneasy access to the highwayadequate breakfastlove seatentire facilitywould stay againbagelsshower headmini fridgeup to datethe hotel staffhotel is locatedbusiness tripa great staystaff was very friendlyinterstate
Reviewed 25 May 2011

My family stayed here while visiting the Riverbank Zoo. The motel was clean and the staff friendly. The complimentary breakfast was great. I have no reservations about recommending this place to friends. Beds were comfortable, room was well appointed and everything was smooth and pleasant. This is the Best Value in Columbia!

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank bluesglide
Reviewed 11 April 2010

In writing this review I am currently sitting in the room and will describe to you what I see. The bathroom shower curtain has mildew on the bottom. The wallpaper on the walls of the room is ripping and has rips all over. The bathroom wall along the backsplash is dirty I ran my finger over it and my finger had grime and dirt on it. I am sitting in a chair at the table typing this and it smells of urine. The dresser looks like something spilt on it and was never wiped off. I went to cook something for my son in the microwave and the top of the microwave has dried food in it. Checking out early. Not EVEN going to attempt the continental breakfast. Who knows what has been crawling all over it.. You want to stay here, fine but I would not recommend it. I am also going to notify triple A as I received a triple A discount.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2009

Upon initail entry to this hotel, it looked very nice.. clerk was pleasant and informed us of the free continental breakfast area for the morning.
After booking a room for the evening and settling in we went to dinner, upon our return I took a better look at the entry area to this hotel...I found dead roaches in the corners and along the edges of the wall ..I checked the room and found no roaches.In the morning we vacated the hotel w/o the breakfast

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2008

Positives: Friendly staff, Adequate breakfast with waffle station, room was clean
Negatives: TV is old with distorted picture, bathroom needs paint job, stairs were dirty
Overall, this hotel was good value for the discounted price we paid.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 16 June 2008

I was impressed with the staff at Ramada. They were helpful and outgoing. Being from out of town, the staff gave information that was useful. The pool was clean and well maintained. The Breakfast Bar was well stocked and restocked when items ran out. The Rooms were clean and the air-condtioning could chill beer(Loved it). If I was in the area again, I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family