1,088 results
All reviews walking path small lake pet friendly hotel great hotel restaurants and shopping long drive definitely stay here again easy access excellent stay the breakfast area front desk staff sitting area would highly recommend this hotel rooms are clean breakfast staff fresh fruit south carolina
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

This is great facility beds are comfortable, rooms clean,breakfast good. The best thing about this Hampton is the staff very friendly,helpful. We will stay here the next trip to Columbia.My husband is disabled the lady in the breakfast are with out of her way to assist him

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mellisa A, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

We are so appreciative for you choosing to stay with us and cannot wait to share your review with our staff. Thank you so much for taking a quick minute to share your review.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This location is clean, the staff is great and I will be returning next year. Although I didn't get in the pool, the kids loved the pool, it was clean and just the right size. The breakfast was diverse, they even had turkey sausage, yes!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mellisa A, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to share your experience through Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back again next year. Safe travels in the mean time!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Great hotel. Was very happy my entire stay. Love how accepting of pets they are and how great the staff were. The complementary breakfast was amazing. The room was great. And the complementary road snacks were a nice touch.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for a great review and for taking a minute to share your experience. We love welcoming our 4 legged guests and can always tell what a relief it provides to our families. It sounds like the breakfast on the go bags were a sweet delight. Hope you had safe travels onwards to your next destination.

Mellisa Ayer

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I have bites all over my body from room 411. I would like management to test the room and report back to me the findings please. Staff was great at check in and check out, the only issue I have is the bed bugs.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mellisa A, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Columbia I-26/Harbison Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

We regret to hear about your most recent experience at our property. This review is the first we are hearing of this challenge. We strongly recommend in any situation involving guest safety to please immediately inform the hotel staff so we are able to quickly implement our safety & security protocols. Since the posting of this review we have inspected the room as well we've had our professionals inspect this room, along with the neighboring rooms. We did not at this time find any evidence of this claim. I know a member of our management team has already contacted you regarding and left a message to share our findings.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

The people at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. We asked for some suggestions for a place to eat and the place they recommended turned out to be great.

The beds in the room were extremely comfortable (as always) and I didn't wake up with a sore back or neck. The fridge in the room was very quiet so it didn't interrupt our sleep. The climate control was also very quiet and it only took a few minutes to cool the room down to where I was comfortable (I'm very hot natured).

At first I thought the dining area was going to be too small for a 6-floor hotel but it handled the breakfast crowd okay. As usual, their oatmeal was awesome (already made...not make it yourself from packets of dry oatmeal and hot water).

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Much appreciation for your loyalty and commitment to the Hampton brand, and we are delighted you had the opportunity to experience our hotel and staff. Always a delight to know we provided another great stay to our guest like you. Thank you for sharing your experience, always a delight to learn we exceeded expectiations. Safe travels!