All reviews fort jackson front desk room was clean staff was friendly minute drive complimentary breakfast outdoor pool would definitely stay here again off the highway excellent hotel great place to stay long drive excellent stay fresh fruit the breakfast area enjoyed my stay one night stay
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I really enjoyed mu my stay here and recommend to everyone to stay here
The staff was very helpful and professional. I would stay here again and again. The rooms were very clean, I was so comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018

My family and I were at a religious convention late July. Had a pleasant experience at this Hampton Inn. The staff were very professional and courteous . Check in was very efficient. The guestrooms were very clean and spacious. Comfortable beddings. Hot breakfast. Highly recommended for families. Good quality hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Check in person couldnt handle the stress of checking in a group of people in front of us. He was rude to everyone. We finally gave up and went across the street to Holiday Inn Express and the check in person was absolutely wonderful. Handled everything like a pro. We got checked in and went to our room. The room was clean and everything worked. Great place to stay!

Room Tip: Don’t try to get checked in.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Columbia Northeast-Fort Jackson Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Ann W,

We appreciate the review of your encounter at our hotel, and apologize that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm, as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Check in was fast and check out was faster. Bill emailed, so no paper to carry around which was great. Refrigerator in room was great as I had some items that needed to be kept cool. Everything was clean and no smells anywhere. It was quite at night and that was a blessings as I am a light sleeper.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Shaniece at the front was fantastic. It was the start of a great stay. The personnel were some of the most pleasant and friendly people I have come across in the industry. Tory in the breakfast bar was very customer oriented and made sure all persons were happy during the breakfast hour. Our accommodations were very good and the room was very clean. Will definitely stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple