All reviews fort jackson front desk room was clean staff was friendly minute drive complimentary breakfast outdoor pool great place to stay off the highway excellent hotel long drive would stay here again excellent stay fresh fruit the breakfast area enjoyed my stay one night stay
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Location isn’t the best. Nice place but I think a bit overpriced. They were running a “special” so I couldn’t use AAA or anything else to help lessen the burden of the cost. I also feel that there were more amenities available to me but they weren’t properly promoted so I didn’t take advantage of them.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2018

This was another great Christmas visit. I always come back to this hotel when I visit my mother in Columbia, SC. It's well-maintained, and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I enjoy the complimentary breakfast-- this time the omelets were wonderful!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Nice room great staff just not the room I booked thru booking.com. If you promise the room and secure it with a credit card then that’s the room you should get! Oh! And I was about to be charged for the room when I got a lesser valued room! I finally got it fixed on my way out!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2017

The staff at this hotel was amazing all around. The hot breakfast was wonderful. The hotel is under renovation and once completed this is will be a must stay hotel. Several chain restaurants right out side of the hotel. Convenient to major roads and downtown. Value can't be beat.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2017

This is an older HI&S that is in the process of remodeling. I hope everything gets done because it is very busy and in need of repairs. We stayed 4 nights in Dec 2017. A few problems cropped up in the four days. I will give them the benefit of the doubt until the reno is complete. The breakfast was good and the staff also.

Stayed: December 2017