“Always great food!”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #26 of 39 Restaurants in Clinton
Reviewed 23 October 2015

Waffle House is my go to breakfast stop when I am on the road. They use real eggs and cook them just the way I like them. The coffee is always good too. The wait staff are always welcoming and friendly.

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

I did not know where to grab a bite to eat while on the interstate so when I got to Clinton, I saw Waffle House so I stopped. Very friendly and quick service is their trademark. Food was ok but not exciting but was sufficient for my lunch.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Stopped for coffee and light meal. The grilled chicken salad was delicious. The chicken was prepared to order and brought out still really hot. The greens and other vegetables in the salad were fresh and crisp. Our server was training but offered good service and a pleasant attitude.

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK