All reviewshuge lotroom was cleanchoice rewardsvacation destinationmyrtle beachsmall indoor poolseafood restaurant next doorking bedjob well donesmall issuenight stoplarge bathroombiscuits and gravyawesome stayboiled eggsbreakfast selectionrecommend this hotel
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Stayed at this Comfort Inn after a college football game to break up the trip home. We arrived late, and the front desk clerk was very friendly and apologized for not being at the desk upon our arrival! She switched our room due to the volume of noise on the assigned hall, and we greatly appreciated that. The room was a little small for a suite, and the bathroom was tiny! We also didn't find this motel up to our standards in the cleanliness category! Breakfast wasn't the greatest either, and there were tons of trucks and work vehicles taking up many of the parking spaces. This interstate motel seems to have good potential, but could stand some improvement.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Beth K,

Thank you so much for staying at the Comfort Suites Clinton Hotel. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests and your comments are enlightening and revealing. Your comments and suggestions will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. I hope you'll return to enjoy a better experience with our breakfast.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

My husband and I stayed one night at the Comfort Suites and was very pleased with our stay. The hotel looks like it has been newly renovated. The room was large and very tastefully decorated. The king bed was really comfortable with an abundance of pillows. We had the offered breakfast before leaving. As with most of the hotels that offer breakfast, it was adequate fixings for what was offered. All in all I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Clinton area whether for an overnight visit or a long stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Hemesh Y, General Manager at Comfort Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us . We value your comments and your business . We look forward to seeing you again soon .

Sincerely ,

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

This property is beautiful. You can tell it is fairly new. I used my ChoicePriveldges points since it was a little more than what we wanted to spend for about 6hrs. There were just some little things that diminished the stay. We arrived very late so parking was a challenge as there were trucks and vans taking up two or three spaces. We ended up parking in a gravel lot near the hotel. At check in, the desk attendant was very pleasant. She did however say our room number out loud in front of another guest who was waiting-- which is a huge privacy issue. I brought this up to her and she apologized. When we got in our room, it was very nice--until we looked up by the window and above the curtains was a big mold spot. It was 2am by this point and they were booked so I waited until check out to say anything. The desk attendant called the manager over to look at the pictures I took. She said oh, I think we are waiting on a part for that (???) The desk attendant (to his credit) said that was a room on the other side. The manager then said -Oh, sorry. Have a safe trip home!

They sure were quick to take my money for having an 8 pound, house broken dog for just 6hrs because they are concerned about the mess she will make but do not check their rooms for MOLD??? #priorities

If this property manager didn't know about this issue, then she needs to speak to her house keeping staff or follow up in person to be sure there are not bigger issues she is unaware of.

Other than that, it is a nice property.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank theclaudine

Thank you for sharing your experience with us . We value your comments and concerns to ensure that each guest stay is a pleasant one. I apologize that we fell short of your expectations with the ceiling in your room as well as how your complaint was handled by our Front Office Manager. I have shared your comments with the Front Desk as well as the Front Office Manager to ensure that we handle all issues quickly and efficiently. If ever your travels brings you back to Clinton, SC please allow us to make things right.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The bed are comfortable, Hugh room with sofa, Hugh breakfast buffet, very nice staff, and lots of parking.
Location is of 26 WEST and lots of eatery around.
Price also was very reasonable for the October season.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Hemesh Y, General Manager at Comfort Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Good Morning,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us , as it is our desire to exceed each guest expectation during each visit . I will share your positive comments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

There was a bug in my room, but the front desk allowed me to change rooms. Also, I checked out a day early and the hotel still charged me for the night I did not stay in the hotel. After going through my company to try and get the hotel charge off of my card, they would not allow it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank apavy

Good Morning,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us . Your company and I did a thorough investigation into your early departure . I apologize for any inconvenience that we may have caused you . We value your business, and hope to see you soon.