US$ 67
  • Pool
Budget Lodge(Laurens)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 68
The Night Inn(Union)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 63
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 138
US$ 66
Hotels.com
US$ 62
All reviewsroom was cleanchoice rewardsmyrtle beachbiscuits and gravyvacation destinationbreakfast area issmall indoor poolseafood restaurant next doorking bedjob well donenight stopthe cleaning crewawesome stayboiled eggshot breakfastbreakfast selectionovernight stay
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We had to evacuate from Tampa Florida this past weekend. From the moment we got there till the moment we left we were treated with nothing but kindness. The staff was very sweet and would do anything to make you feel right at home. Christie stood out the most during such a stressful trip, she actually cares about the people who stay at this hotel. This is a pet friendly hotel. Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable, breakfast was typical (scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, juiced, cold stuff and coffee), pool was clean and relaxing and the grounds were cared for. Had to call maintenance for the TV, but they came up in a flash (again very kind guys and sympathetic to why we were there) and reset it. Worked perfectly after that. We wanted to head back home early and Christie got us our money back for the early departure. The cleaning crew on our floor (4th) were very nice as well as another cleaning lady (didn't catch her name, but she always made a fuss over our 3 year old). Felt like we stayed with friends.

Room Tip: Pet friendly but still clean! Stay on the 4th floor then noise is a non issue.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 2 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I was our pleasure serving you during such a stressful time. I am please that we were able to meet your expectation, and with Christie our Front Desk Manager making such a great impression. If your travels brings you back to Clinton, SC . We look forward to seeing you again.

Have An Amazing Day !

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

In the midst of all of the ugliness that is going on, I would like to share our experience today. We evacuated our home at 0330 this morning secondary to the hurricane. We were 2.5 hours into our journey when Jackson became acutely ill; vomiting every 15 to 20 minutes. We continued on until around 0830. When I looked back at my baby my heart broke. He was pale and gray and tearful. So I decided to pull over and get a hotel room. I called the closest hotel google offered. After a brief explanation of the situation, the front desk attendant said "just come see me baby....we will take care of you". This woman is amazing...I believe her name is Kristy. When I walked in she said are you the one I just talked too on the phone? Yup I am. She immediately left the desk and started cleaning a room and told me to bring him in and let him lay down. After she personally cleaned the room she said just stop on by when you can to fill out the paperwork. The moral of my story is that true kindness still exists! I am blessed!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stacy S
Management response:Responded 2 October 2017

Thank you for Sharing your experience with us, as it is our goal to meet and exceed each guest experience . It was certainly our please to serve you in such a stressful time . I have shared your comments with Christie and congratulated her in exceeding your expectation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

With Kinds Regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2017

My rating is based on the dirty room we stayed in and the fact they can't fulfill their promises. We stayed here July 16/17 for 1 night. The room smelled clean and we were impressed when we first walked in. There was a tiny piece of garbage behind the door, which we just picked up and threw away. Didn't make a big deal out of it. The hotel was having hot water issues which we were not informed of when we checked in. It sucked after a 12+ hour drive we just wanted a hot shower but we understood it was hotel wide. The internet would not work for us, it started to work but then became very intermittent and kept crashing on us, We followed the instructions shutting the device on and off and still not luck. When it was time for bed, we had 2 doubles and a pull out couch. We pulled the couch out and there mattress had no sheet on it and it was full of crumbs and garbage underneath. Very clear that it wasnt cleaned. So our family of 5 had to squeeze into 2 double beds as there was no way I was putting my kids to sleep on that dirty couch. We did let the front desk know in the morning and they said they wanted to give us a discount. They said the best they could do was 20% but the lady at the desk said she wanted to give us more. She took my visa number to put the credit on to (since we paid with cash) and my phone # as we were just starting out our travels. They did call us on our trip and wanted to give us extra points which I said was useless as we dont ever travel (1st time in 2+ years). She said she understood and was going to call us back. Never happened. I called when we got home and explained the story. They took my visa # again and was going to issue the credit. 11 days later....still nothing...I called and spoke with the manger Marcia who seemed sympathetic. She stated they should never have offered us a discount and we were both worried with my CC # floating around twice. She wanted to send us a gift card or prepaid visa card and promised me she would call me back. 3 days later no response....I called and spoke to her and she stated she was still working on something to send us...15 days later and still NO response. What upsets me the most is they keep promising things and never deliver. Head office should be ashamed with the promises they offer and cant seem to deliver. I would not recommend staying here...they dont seem to care about customer service. Very disappointing. Don't offer things you cant follow through on.

Room Tip: Check your pull out couches for garbage and cleaniness
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank b1pnay7474
Hemesh Y, General Manager at Comfort Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank your sharing your experience with us. It was our desire to meet your needs with your complaints. We apologized that we fell short of your expectations during your stay as well as the way we handle your complaint. We are glad to know it was resolved . Thank your for your business.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Clean, new-ish hotel right off I-26 (exit 52). Friendly front desk staff. Small indoor pool provided a refreshing swim (but was messy due to a lot of used towels lying around--needed a pool towel bin). Attractive patio area in the back (without much of a view) would still be a nice place to hang out on a summer morning/evening. Would be a good option for visiting National Park Site Ninety Six (will have to remember this one when we return to the area to do just that!). Ample paved parking--but for some reason, there were also people parked in a gravely lot in the front. Hallways a bit noisy, shower fixtures not very high quality. Great choice for a basic overnight stay--less appropriate for a true vacation.

Room Tip: We liked being on the 4th floor--even though we really only had a "view" of the nearby truck stop.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I was a pleasure serving your . I have shared your comments with our Housekeeping Supervisor to ensure pool is neat at all times . Thank your for your business we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Well I stayed here last year on my way back to fl now staying here on my way to NC. This hotel is amazing and staff were amazing and very welcoming and very polite and after we check in there were fresh cookies made and lemonade that was really cool to see. Also the hotel grounds were very clean inside and out one of my favorite parts of the hotel was the huge lot for trailer parking which is very roomy. Also the breakfast was beyond the best I've stayed at a lot of hotels and this one is the best breakfast all fresh and waffles and other goods so good! Beds were beyond comfy ! I love it here because everything is within walking distance down the road. Plus another plus about the hotel is being right across from pilot truck stop they have all your needs incase you need anything for your trip. But overall amazing hotel!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with us . We look forward to seeing you again soon .