US$ 67
Priceline
  • Pool
Budget Lodge(Laurens)
US$ 68
The Night Inn(Union)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
US$ 138
Hampton.com
US$ 61
US$ 68
All reviewshuge lotroom was cleanchoice rewardsvacation destinationbreakfast area ismyrtle beachsmall indoor poolseafood restaurant next doorking bedjob well donesmall issuenight stoplarge bathroombiscuits and gravyawesome stayboiled eggsbreakfast selection
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Clean, new-ish hotel right off I-26 (exit 52). Friendly front desk staff. Small indoor pool provided a refreshing swim (but was messy due to a lot of used towels lying around--needed a pool towel bin). Attractive patio area in the back (without much of a view) would still be a nice place to hang out on a summer morning/evening. Would be a good option for visiting National Park Site Ninety Six (will have to remember this one when we return to the area to do just that!). Ample paved parking--but for some reason, there were also people parked in a gravely lot in the front. Hallways a bit noisy, shower fixtures not very high quality. Great choice for a basic overnight stay--less appropriate for a true vacation.

Room Tip: We liked being on the 4th floor--even though we really only had a "view" of the nearby truck stop.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hemesh Y, General Manager at Comfort Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I was a pleasure serving your . I have shared your comments with our Housekeeping Supervisor to ensure pool is neat at all times . Thank your for your business we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Well I stayed here last year on my way back to fl now staying here on my way to NC. This hotel is amazing and staff were amazing and very welcoming and very polite and after we check in there were fresh cookies made and lemonade that was really cool to see. Also the hotel grounds were very clean inside and out one of my favorite parts of the hotel was the huge lot for trailer parking which is very roomy. Also the breakfast was beyond the best I've stayed at a lot of hotels and this one is the best breakfast all fresh and waffles and other goods so good! Beds were beyond comfy ! I love it here because everything is within walking distance down the road. Plus another plus about the hotel is being right across from pilot truck stop they have all your needs incase you need anything for your trip. But overall amazing hotel!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with us . We look forward to seeing you again soon .

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My husband booked the room and was not paying attention that it was pet friendly. After we got here and checked in while sitting in the lobby we started seeing them. I do not have a problem with dogs BUT really prefer to know what has been in the room and bed we will stay in. The room was ok looked clean. The ladies at the desk was very nice. I will say this is one of the loudest hotels we have stayed. For the price you pay I can't understand why someone that pays for a room to sleep but stays up all night with what sounds like working out! And it's suppose to be a no smoking hotel. Cigarette smoke was strong in our room so I know someone close to us was smoking. We normally stay at Hampton Inns looks like we will go back that route and DOUBLE make sure it's not pet friendly. The couple traveling with us had no hot water and found boogers on the headboard and the walls. We was a returning customer even last year we did NOT see one dog and that's when hurricane came thru you would have thought it would be running over with them because of evacuations. It was very quite as well. Maybe a rule should have specific floors for pets.

Teresa Abney

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mauigirl611
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Mauigirl611,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel.I apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced due to our pet policies. We are continuously improving upon our services and accommodations while addressing our policies and procedures for minimizing and attending to these situations. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

right off I26, very easy on and off. newer place, very clean. lots of amenities for the rate. Front desk staff very cordial and helpful. Highly recommend this place. Shower head was sort of cheesy, otherwise, room was excellent.

Room Tip: as always, top floor is the quietest
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear 113wearytraveller,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in
providing a comfortable and convenient experience for our valued guests. It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Comfort Suites at Clinton has some work to do. I know they are pet friendly and that is great but we had fleas in the room. Not very clean. There was dog food under the coffee table. I step in some wet spots. I use the fitness equipment in every hotel and this is the worse. The bike needs to be replaced. This Comfort sweet does not measure up to others that I have stayed in.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank juliehamin

Dear juliehamin,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.