All reviews huge lot room was clean choice rewards vacation destination myrtle beach small indoor pool seafood restaurant next door king bed job well done small issue night stop large bathroom biscuits and gravy awesome stay boiled eggs breakfast selection recommend this hotel
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My husband booked the room and was not paying attention that it was pet friendly. After we got here and checked in while sitting in the lobby we started seeing them. I do not have a problem with dogs BUT really prefer to know what has been in the room and bed we will stay in. The room was ok looked clean. The ladies at the desk was very nice. I will say this is one of the loudest hotels we have stayed. For the price you pay I can't understand why someone that pays for a room to sleep but stays up all night with what sounds like working out! And it's suppose to be a no smoking hotel. Cigarette smoke was strong in our room so I know someone close to us was smoking. We normally stay at Hampton Inns looks like we will go back that route and DOUBLE make sure it's not pet friendly. The couple traveling with us had no hot water and found boogers on the headboard and the walls. We was a returning customer even last year we did NOT see one dog and that's when hurricane came thru you would have thought it would be running over with them because of evacuations. It was very quite as well. Maybe a rule should have specific floors for pets.

Teresa Abney

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mauigirl611
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Mauigirl611,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent experience at our hotel.I apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced due to our pet policies. We are continuously improving upon our services and accommodations while addressing our policies and procedures for minimizing and attending to these situations. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

right off I26, very easy on and off. newer place, very clean. lots of amenities for the rate. Front desk staff very cordial and helpful. Highly recommend this place. Shower head was sort of cheesy, otherwise, room was excellent.

Room Tip: as always, top floor is the quietest
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear 113wearytraveller,

providing a comfortable and convenient experience for our valued guests. It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Comfort Suites at Clinton has some work to do. I know they are pet friendly and that is great but we had fleas in the room. Not very clean. There was dog food under the coffee table. I step in some wet spots. I use the fitness equipment in every hotel and this is the worse. The bike needs to be replaced. This Comfort sweet does not measure up to others that I have stayed in.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank juliehamin

Dear juliehamin,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

We paid for a room with queen beds and was given doubles. When we asked about having double beds, we were told that every room has queens. We showed the counter person the listing online that showed double beds, queens and kings available. She then backtracked and said that she didn't have any queen beds available and unable to move us. I will NEVER stay at this location again and will reconsider our family staying with Choice Hotels in the future as this is the 2nd bad experience I have had in the past year. We were on the 2nd floor and the room above us had kids running back and forth which sounded like a bunch of animals. Never again!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jason L

Dear ason L,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. I want to apologize for the noises that disturbed your rest, All Front Desk Clerks are instructed and trained on how to handle these types of issues and I'm very sorry they failed to correct this problem for you. We understand that you are hesitant to return based on this experience, though we hope to have another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I stayed for a month, the Place was very quite and clean. The room was comfortable and spacious, the services were excellent. Front desk staffs were friendly. Overall it is a nice place to stay at affordable cost and worth each penny

Room Tip: Good access to Highway
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Dear Karthi J,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price.We can't wait to give you another five star experience!