Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area
Courtyard Clemson(Clemson)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 145
Courtyard
Comfort Inn Clemson University Area(Clemson)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
US$ 143
US$ 176
US$ 78
Priceline
All reviewshi expressfront deskcinnamon rollsindoor poolroom was cleanpre madebreakfast barnice hotelstay there againwalk in showerexercise roomcookieshotel staffwould highly recommend this hotelmy daughtera great staycollege visit
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We stayed here for a gymnastics meet this past weekend. My daughter was thrilled to see a welcome sign for the gymnasts. :-) The room was clean and comfortable and my daughter and her teammates enjoyed the indoor pool. Continental breakfast was ok, but I expected that. I will say that the staff was wonderful. They helped us find a restaurant the night we arrived and was quick to help when we had a problem getting into the pool. The hotel is only a few minutes from Clemson which was also nice. Would stay here again if my daughter's team returns next year.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
hixclemson, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words about the staff here at the Holiday Inn Express. We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we hope that we will see you in Clemson again for the next gymnastics event.

Reviewed 18 January 2012

Mark, the desk clerk, could not have been more gracious. My family arrived very tired after a twelve hour car trip and his friendly attitude help settle everyone down. The room was clean as could be with new fixtures everywhere. Bathroom and shower were spotless. We all had a good nights sleep in this very quite hotel. The breakfast had something for everyone and the food area was relaxing and spotless. Would definitely come back here again. To sum it up, this place was clean, clean, clean!

Room Tip: Read the reviews of prior customers, most are honest and quite accurate. They just may steer you away from a bad experience.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review. Thank you once again for your nice review! We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to the Clemson area!

Reviewed 4 December 2011

I have stayed at this hotel weekly for months working in the area. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They have made me feel welcome. Derek, Mark and Candice have always greeted me with a smile and call me by name. My room is ready when I arrive. The hotel is clean and quiet. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, family with children or a business engagement short stay or long. You will not be disappointed!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank JackieLeigh
hixclemson, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2011

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to compliment our service & staff. On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites staff, thank you for your loyalty and for making us your home away from home.

Reviewed 2 December 2011

The staff is freindly and always goes out of their way to ensure your stay is enjoyable and all your needs are met. I travel extensively and never receive better service than I receive at the Holiday Inn Express in Clemson. The cost of the rooms are an excellane value for the business traveler.

Room Tip: Hotel offers suites with sofas, 2 tvs, and wet bars to help make your stay more comfortable.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave P

Thank you for taking the time to complete this awesome review! On behalf on the Holiday Inn Express & Suites staff, we appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2011

My husband & I stayed 3 nights because we were looking at potential retirement property in the area. It was very close to Clemson campus (w/in driving distance). It appeared to be weekend move in time too. The hotel was clean & comfortable (a few touch ups on the wall). I even tracked the maid down to see how they remove water stains off the glass shower. I liked that our room just had a walk in shower instead of a tub. We were placed on the 1st floor which worried me about noise level, but that was never a problem (altho someone pulled a prank & knocked on our door very early, but no fault of the hotel.)
I do have to commend the staff. They went above & beyond the call of duty. Late at night I was on the PC trying to download pictures & needed to install Adobe, but needed an adminstrators password & the gentleman at the desk called someone at home to get the correct password so I could access my site. Plus the young girl when we arrived was also as helpful! Definitely would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kewpie1
hixclemson, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Clemson - Univ Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2011

On behalf of our staff at the Holiday Inn Express in Clemson, SC we would like to thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again!