1,891 results
All reviews trotters restaurant breakfast buffet downtown charleston food voucher separate tub keurig coffee maker walk in shower west ashley minute drive hotel restaurant folly beach definitely stay here again booked this hotel mini fridge outdoor pool junior suite historic district
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I would like to shout out to the service we received from waiter Michael Martin on our stay. He made sure our coffee was full at all times. He had a smile on his face and was a joy to be around. He advised us of some great points of interest in the city. It was a pleasure speaking with him. He went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed, including to go cups of coffee and tea. Thank you Micheal for you dedicated service. The Becks and the Coopers

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank maggiemae3546239
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Front office staff member , Alden made sure my room was in tip top condition.She helped our family through a difficult time. Our Grandmother had passed away. We had several family members getting rooms and we were coming and going. Alden and the staff made sure our stay was comfortable under these tough emotional family conditions.

Room tip: The rooms are great. They are quiet and private.
1  Thank Alyson L
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Kathy was awesome! She made me feel welcome while I was getting service from her. I would highly approve this Hotel! Excellent room service. Rooms are clean. My whole stay help me feel like I was back home!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ajfsanders
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The room was clean and very nice. The beds were super comfy! Staff was friendly and nice. They were helpful too. I thought the hotel was very nice. It was perfect for my family event. We had several rooms with people coming and going. The staff was great!

Room tip: Great rooms to sleep in
1  Thank Rollology F
GS_Town_Country, Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thanks for the compliments on the bedding, the guest rooms, and our top notch staff! Please tell your friend about our brand of service and value.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

First visit to Charleston. The town and country inn and suites was very easy to find and in a convenient location. Our stay was for three nights four days. We had booked a suite to accommodate our family. Own our first night, we discovered the inflatable mattress on the pullout sofa was defective. I contacted the front desk, Alden came immediately and changed the mattress. We had breakfast in the restaurant and it was very good. Our over all stay was enjoyable and I would definitely stay again.

1  Thank jkkendrick

We were glad to see your stay with us went well and that you "would definitely stay again". It was an honor to serve you.