Creekside Lands Inn
Quality Inn(Charleston)
  • Pool
Evergreen Motel(Charleston)
View Hotel
All reviewsfree breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfuldowntown charlestonfolly beachmarsh
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at Lands Inn the first part of March and loved it. They are remodeling and were very apologetic. Deidra and Shannon checked us in and were both very sweet girls and made us feel welcome. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012
CreeksideLandsinn, General Manager at Creekside Lands Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments!!! And thank you for being patient with us through the remodeling process....it can be hectic but thankfully, with great guests like y'all, it actually went very smoothly!!! Hope to see you again sometime soon!!! Deidra

Reviewed 29 February 2012

I first discovered Creekside Lands Inn over the 'net in September 2011. We were very pleased to find this gem close to Charleston, with reasonable prices. The marshland close by the hotel certainly enhances the place, with lovely views. We like simple, 'please ourselves' vacations and were able to do that here.

We could bring food back and eat it at picnic tables near the water, grill our own food outside, or relax by the pool.

Creekside offers a range of breakfast food, good room heater and AC. We've stayed there in warm and cold weather. I also used the convenient laundry facilities, and we took advantage of the WiFi.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank JanetLBrown

Thank you so much & we're so glad you returned!!! And we hope you'll come back again!!!

Reviewed 21 February 2012

This is the first time for my wife & I on Charleston, SC!! We decided to stay at Creekside Lands Inn. Glad we did!! At check in, met Deidra, the new manager, She made us feel so welcome, even on her 1st day!! The rooms are great, the staff is great, the property itself is picturesque!! Everyone should stay here!! You will not regret it!! Bring fishing pole cause they even have a dock!! Thanks for a memorable stay, we will be back!! Mark & Sharon Straubel

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank MarkStraubel

Thank you for your kind words Mr. & Mrs. Straubel!!! It was a pleasure having you here & it would be my pleasure for you to return!!! Guests like you are what keeps me going!!! =) Sincerely, Deidra

Reviewed 15 January 2012

After reading these reviews....my husband and I would call them "mixed reviews". We had no idea what we were going to walk into to. We had Room 115 just yesterday, Friday the 13th, and we were completely satisfied! The room was cozy and comfy. I would even have the pillows and lightweight blanket in my very own home. And, the rates are very reasonable...

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 115...non smoking...close to the ice machine
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HeidiTho
Reviewed 19 December 2011

My family and I stayed at Creekside for our vacation. It was conveniently located close to downtown Charleston which was great for us since we were new to the state and city. The staff was extremely helpful in giving us tips on how to get around Charleston. The hotel itself was cozy and the rooms were great. Just right for my husband, my two kids, and myself. Breakfast was also exceptional. The people at the front desk were very friendly and willing to help when any problems came up, which seldom happened. I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family