1,180 results
All reviewstop floorfree shuttleashley riverrooftop restaurantshuttle servicebreakfast buffet ishistoric districtdowntown areaan older hotelfolly beachfront desk staffthe hotel offersshort drivebalconiesaaronmuscmarsh
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Me and my family had a very nice vacation at holiday inn Anna make a lot for us she helped us to book a nice room and she took to us about many places at Charleston to visit
She was very nice so friendly she made our vacation better
We really like her and we like to see her again next summer
Thanks,
Samer

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jeremy M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear SamerAbdou,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are pleased that Anna made your vacation so special. I have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department so she can receive the recognition she deserves. We look forward to seeing you again next summer.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

I have visited Charleston many times and this was the first time at this location- I have to say the staff was awesome. Great room and overlooked the river- wonderful breakfast and service - the shuttle service was awesome to have to go downtown and do shopping. I highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area - the views from the top floor at breakfast were wonderful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Jeremy M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Dear bravgirl,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are pleased you enjoyed your entire stay, especially our staff, room, views, and our complimentary shuttle service. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in the Charleston area.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

My family has stayed at this hotels many times in years past. So we immediately booked here for our trip to the James Island Festival of Lights. Let me start by saying, the front desk staff was extremely nice! And the views are absolutely beautiful!

I was just a little disappointed in the way the hotel was showing its age. It just wasn’t as nice as I remember it to be. It is showing its age. The moldings and walls look a little grungy and our room (308) had a funny smell to it.

Before we checked out, we had breakfast in the restaurant on the top floor. Again, beautiful views! The West Point basketball team was there when we got there. The staff seemed to be a little underprepared for a big crowd. We had hot food and no silverware to eat with. Our server did her best to help us though!

I hope that a renovation is done soon. We would like to stay here again, but once it is fixed up a bit!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SCTigerfan
Jeremy M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear SCTigerfan,
Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are in the process of starting renovations in 2018, so please check back with us. We are pleased you enjoyed our extremely nice front desk and our beautiful views. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in the Charleston area.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

My boyfriend and I were staying at this hotel for a wedding, I read some reviews before we got here and I was worried. I booked us a King bedroom and I heard that some people were not able to get their room even though they had booked it before hand. However, I was very happy to find that we got into our room with ease. We were even able to check in early. The hotel is nice and the staff was friendly.
The room was clean and spacious, the only downside was that the balcony was locked. It would've been nice to allow some fresh air in.
Our tub drain was blocked ever so slightly but it wasn't that big of a deal.

Over all the hotel is nice, and the view is amazing. Never went to the restaurant but heard mixed things about it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah H
Jeremy M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Charleston Riverview, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. I apologize for the inconveniences you encountered, I know how frustrating that can be. We do keep our balcony doors permanently closed due to safety and insurance. We are pleased you enjoyed our nice hotel and friendly staff. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in the Charleston area.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We were on the 10th floor. The views of the harbor were wonderful, the bed and pillows comfy, room shaped interestingly due to the round shape of the hotel itself. We would stay again but can see the need for the upcoming refurbishment mentioned on here. Lovely hotel - positively worth it!!

Stayed: November 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are pleased you enjoyed our views, unique shape, comfy pillows and bed. We hope you will stay with us again when you are in the Charleston area.