All reviewsart gallerywine blendingrooftop barkessler propertieswine roommarriott propertygreat boutiquesoaking tubfavorite hotelfitness roomthe entire hotelpleasure of stayingfront desk staffwalk in showermeeting streetanniversary triphotel staff
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We booked a room at the Grand Bohemian as a surprise for my mom's 60th birthday. Amy at the front desk went above and beyond to help us from the time I called early that morning until when my mom arrived to check-in that afternoon. Their room was clean and welcoming when they arrived, with music playing and the lights dimmed perfectly. We were staying at another hotel down the road and regretted not staying at the Bohemian once I saw the cleanliness, overall atmosphere, and amazing staff. We had cocktails at Eleve upstairs before dinner and the bartenders were all super friendly and made perfect drinks for all of us. I would absolutely recommend this hotel and look forward to returning.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2016

We recently stayed two nights at the Grand Bohemian. The service was outstanding. Its expensive but you get what you pay for. They have an amazing art collection that is on display throughout the hotel and in the rooms. The hotel also has a fantastic rooftop bar with two bars to service guests inside and outside couches, chairs etc. Excellent views. Service can get a little confused when busy but over all just an outstanding stay.Perfect location in downtown.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I literally stopped when we walked in because of how beautiful it was. This is truly one of the best appointed hotels I've ever been in. The room is beautiful and we fell in love with the teatwood shower and the bed. This will now be our "go to" hotel in town!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Neil W
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there for our 35th wedding anniversary. The staff from the minute we arrived was outstanding. Alan the bellman was very friendly and informative as was the young lady who checked us in. Robyn the front office manager went above and beyond in her help and acknowledgement of our occasion. Omar at the front desk was also very engaging when I spoke to him. The entire staff was great.

The hotel is beautiful as artsy as any you will find with our room alone having multiple pieces of art. The room was large and very comfortable as were the beds and the robes. The rooftop terrace and restaurant area was incredibly decorated and large enough to comfortably hold a large gathering. The art gallery as well as the wine pairing room downstairs have to be seen to be believed.

The hotel location was perfect as we walked everywhere in the historic district. Restaurants and shopping were all close by as is the historic Charleston City Market. It was a perfect trip.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise. Barely a year old , beautiful hotel with excellent finishes and extremely well done thru out.
The staff from the bell staff starting with Rex to the fabulous check with Sarah is all first class.
There are many accommodations to choose from in Charleston , this hotel is 5 star!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business