All reviews hourly shuttle beautiful view of the marina rooftop bar water view free shuttle service ashley river nice hotel free parking historic district nice stay would stay here again great place to stay fitness center hgi uber musc elevator
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel itself is nice and in a prone location. I love the shuttle and the driver was so funny and kind, she’s a gem! Upon checking in the lady there was not very friendly nor welcoming! I’m an honors member and travel ALOT! My daughter and I ended up on the pull out w bug bites Friday. I’ll probabky follow up w the manager...next trip I’ll stay elsewhere!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Charles R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Momma1978,

Thank you for your review and stay with us. I really would like for you to call me at the hotel, (843) 637-4074 so we can discuss your room. We take these matters very seriously and upon report of any type of pest we contact our exterminator to inspect and treat the room immediately if necessary. Fortunately we have never had bed bugs test positive in the hotel since it has been built yet we still take the matter seriously.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hilton Garden Inn is located right on the waterfront at the Marina. I had a gorgeous view from my room. The sunset over the water was breathtaking. The room was clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was great with only about a 10 minute drive into downtown. I would certainly stay at this location again. Great experience!

Room Tip: Ask for the Marina view. It was amazing!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Charles R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear DebbieBuchanan,

Thank you so much for your stay and wonderful review. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very comfortable hotel with easy access to historic downtown via shuttle service. Wonderful, helpful staff who accommodated a later check out for us due to our airline departure. We would certainly stay at this property again!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear smithelec3,

Thank you for your review and stay with us. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Located on a Marina but not within walking distance to much else. The rooms are clean enough, The 2 days we stayed there the outside pool area was deserted. Possibly due to the lack of shade. Only one medium sized shade sail occupied by a family, Did not use the rooftop bar area although. The breakfast is a disappointment for the $15 per charge.Eggs were served the accompanying sausage served 10 minutes later after reminding waitress we had ordered. Toast, juice, is serve yourself continental. I am a tea drinker they did not have a single simple black tea bag. Complete disaster of a breakfast and I am not high maintenance.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear jersegal,

Thank you for your stay and review. I'm so sorry you experienced challenges with our breakfast. I have addressed your concerns with the team and I am hopeful you will give us another chance if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Staff was very pleasant and greeted us as we walked in the door!! We had been stuck in traffic in Atlanta and was a little late arriving. We needed a rollaway and they were kind enough to give a suite so my grandson didnt have to sleep on a rollaway.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Charles R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Waterfront/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Kim C,

Thank you for your stay and review of our hotel. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay.