“Excellent Service by Christopher and Delicious Southern Food”
Review of Eli's Table

Eli's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Eli's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 983 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Queen Street
Description: Eli's Table features a new menu offering bold, worldly flavors while using fresh and local ingredients. Named after the owner of Charleston Hospitality Group's son Eli, the restaurant is sentimental for many reasons. Guests are treated with a new way to savor their favorite classics. Tantalize your taste buds and join us at Eli's Table tonight. Menu is subject to change without notice. Happy Hour M-F 4-6pm
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Eli's Table for my birthday. We arrived on a Thursday around 1:00 p.m. without a reservation and although busy, they were able to find us a table in their courtyard without too much of a wait. Christopher was our server and he went above and beyond to make sure it was a memorable meal. We tried some of their specialties, but especially enjoyed their fried green tomatoes (pictured). Would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Cindy H
Sam M, Owner at Eli's Table, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We look forward to having you join us again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We dined here in 2017. My then 17 year old insisted that Eli’s has best best burger anywhere. So we returned all the way from Canada for his 18th birthday. Big shout out to Our server Bryce for the excellent service and chef Steve who says he makes Bryce look good!

Sam M, Owner at Eli's Table, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

I love this review. Thank you so much for joining our table for such a special occasion. We hope you had a fabulous visit to Charleston as well.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I went to Eli's Table for the first time last night. I was welcomed by the entire crew. My server Johnny was exceptional! He anticipated my every need! I had the filet and it was by far the best I have ever had. My daughter had the catch of the day - tuna. I don't care for tuna, but tasted it. It was delicious as well! I will most certainly be back! The group of young men that were working alongside johnny were super welcoming from the second that we walked in. Loved it. Oh, and get the creme brulee.

Sam M, Owner at Eli's Table, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

This is what we strive for. Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are very lucky to have Johnny as part of our team. We look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Host was very entertaining. Service otherwise was ok. Very busy little restaurant. Fresh catch dish was a little lackluster. I was envious of all of the breakfast and lunch meals that were being served nearby.

Sam M, Owner at Eli's Table, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you so much jwsunrise1 for taking the time to review Eli's. I am sorry your fresh catch was lackluster, I will address this with our team. Could you take a minute to email me at timmijo@charlestonhospitalitygroup.com (referencing eli's and trip advisor) so I can get a better grasp your visit? Thank you very much for your time and candor.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Overall, easy going location. Perfect for a family and for breakfast.

We opted for the egg white omelet dish which was simply delicious. Our kid had the basic sausage links and scrambled egg combo and he was on cloud 9.

Reservations were not needed - when we arrived, the place was pretty empty (around 9:30 am or so).

Coffee was awful. Sorry I am indeed a coffee snob and this was just terrible coffee. No idea what they were talking about - brewed in small batches and yada yada. It was worse than a truck stop.

Service was nice - a person was being trained at the time so we had two servers the whole time.

Issue with the music playing... heavy metal music at 10 am does not work well for most. Please do something about it!!!

Sam M, Owner at Eli's Table, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

I am so sorry Novemberpeanut I will certainly address the music and completely agree. Heavy metal music at Eli's does not work well ever. Please come join our table again. Thank you so much for your time and knowledge.