3,239 results
All reviewspillow menuglass of champagnecookies and milkwine and cheesejelly beansport winedetox waterpillow conciergechampagne on arrivalcontinental breakfastturn down servicem msevening cookiesquicheearly eveningwithin walking distanceupon check
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent 3 nights at French Quarter Inn the last week of March. Our stay there was delightful. Everyone was so pleasant and helpful. The breakfast at the hotel was very good with plenty of choice. We also enjoyed the cocktail party every evening. The hostess, Anice, was very nice and took the time to greet guests and find out about them. She also provided helpful suggestions for evening entertainment and sightseeing, which we followed and thoroughly enjoyed. When we go back to Charleston, we will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Carlo C, Hotel Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear "Margaret P",

Thank you very much for writing such a kind and detailed review of French Quarter Inn! I am happy to hear that you and your husband had an enjoyable weekend getaway to Charleston and that our amenities, like our upscale continental breakfast, and the service from our friendly staff provided you with a great overall experience.

We look forward to hosting you again and thank you for staying with us!

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Good aspects: Upon arriving, we met several wonderful service team such as valet parking and room service member. The facility is beautiful, room looks clean. View is beautiful. While we checked out, the front desk lady was very nice too.

Bad aspects: the day we checked out, i found i left my bridal sleeping wear which is a white mini dress in the room (it was hanged on the back of the restroom door). It is brand new and of course means something to me. I called the hotel same day we checked out, and found that the hotel phone number is super hard to reach a person. Finally i reached a lady, she was not very patient, the tune she talked to me like i caused her a lot of trouble which made me feel so bad. She told me she will ask and call me back the next day. Of course nobody called me. I called back 4PM the next day, same lady who transferred me to some phone number nobody will answer, and then i was hanged up. I have to call again and hope to reach someone nice, and here it is. I reached the lady who checked us out. But still i did not get my cloth back. So bottom line is if you leave anything in this hotel, do not expect to get it back. This never happened in my other hundreds stays in other hotel.

Worst part: the day we checked out i also found two bites on my upper abdominal area, not mosquito bite (i am slightly allergy to mosquito bite so i can tell). Each of the bites is about a bean size, very red and super inching, terrible!

Overall, we love the hotel facility, location and of course love Charleston a lot and visit here regularly, but we will never stay here any more, or recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunny L
Carlo C, Hotel Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear "Sunny L",

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent stay at French Quarter Inn.

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to talk to me personally over the phone yesterday. While I am happy there were some aspects of your stay you enjoyed, it is unfortunate that we could not find your missing item, and I was most upset at the lack of service and communication our team exhibited during the process. It is not acceptable or in line with our normally high standards, and for that I apologize. I appreciate your understanding and am thankful that you shared with me that the bites you mentioned turned out to not be anything of note. We have worked with our pest control specialists and they also did not find anything to report in the guest room.

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel as it would be a pleasure to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. Please contact me directly if you are planning a visit to the area again, and do not hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of any assistance to you.

Thank you again for your understanding and have a lovely day!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Everything about the French Quarter Inn was outstanding.........the spacious room, the welcome champagne, the lovely breakfast, the excellent location, and the genuine concern of the staff when my husband experienced a medical issue during our stay. I am a travel professional and as such have the opportunity to stay in beautiful hotels all over the world. I can honestly say that this hotel ranks as one of the best. I will be recommending it to all my clients that travel to Charleston.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Carlo C, Hotel Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear "jcqlnrss",

Thank you for your kind recommendation and review of French Quarter Inn! We are delighted to hear that your experience at our luxury boutique inn was outstanding and to your high expectations. Please let us know if we can assist in the future as we would love to welcome you back again. Thank you for choosing us and we wish you the very best!

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife and I spent five days at the French Quarter Inn at the end of March. The location is perfect It is an easy walk to everything. The hotel is great and the rooms are comfortable. The staff is extremely friendly. Every afternoon, Anice who served the wine and cheese, made us feel like we were arriving home to family. As everyone else has mentioned ... great breakfast, a robust wine and cheese offering in the afternoon, and port with cookies in the evening. Mmmm

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear "Dave M",

Greetings from Charleston, SC! Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback about your experience with us at French Quarter Inn.

On behalf of the entire hotel team, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to serve you and I am pleased that the friendly service you received from Anice and the rest of our team helped you truly enjoyed your stay. If I can ever be of any assistance to you in the future, please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again !

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The French Quarter Inn is a top notch hotel with all the best in amenities and service. The hotel staff is very accommodating from the time you walk through the door to the time you check out. The hotel itself is also well appointed with very comfortable, elegant rooms as well as beautiful lobby facilities. This hotel is probably the best facility I’ve experienced, and I’ve been all around the country and the world!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Carlo C, Hotel Manager at French Quarter Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear "Cheryl N",

Wow - we are honored and humbled that you consider French Quarter Inn to be the best hotel you have stayed at! From all of us here at the hotel, we thank you for your compliments and are so happy that our services and inclusive amenities made for a special visit to Charleston.

Thank you again for your review and for choosing us - we hope to see you again soon!