This hotel makes me think that someone who travels frequently actually planned this hotel! First it is in a great location. Close to everything in the historic district. Just a five minute walk to restaurants on East Bay Street where we ate most of our meals. Also located right behind market street where there is an open air market full of vendors selling all types of items. When we checked in, we were offered a glass of champagne. At five every evening, they set up a table offering wine, cheese and grapes. Every morning you can choose to have a continental breakfast delivered to your room or go down to the lobby to eat. There are tables scattered around the lobby and also a nice patio to eat outside. Also on our floor they had coffee cups, saucers, and coffee set up in the hall so you can go right outside your door and fix coffee to drink without having to wait to have it delivered or going downstairs to get it. At night they offer cookies and milk or coffee. The beds were so comfortable with lots of pillows! There were four full sets of towels in the bathroom so you won't run out of towels, hand towels or wash cloths. The halls are really wide and we heard no noises and no slamming doors. We had absolutely the best stay at this hotel. Everyone working there was so eager to help. The valet parking attendants even wrote down driving directions for us. This is a wonderful place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc