We just got home from another trip to Charleston, and can't wait to go back! The hotel is wonderful! Everyone who works there is pleasant and helpful. The room is top-notch, from the beds to the bathroom toiletries. Love the pillow choices! Booked a package and was so happy I did. Upon check-in, we received a glass of champagne and lady fingers. Valet parking was included, and when we got to our room, which was overlooking Market Street, there was a goody basket waiting for us. Our package also included admission to the South Carolina Aquarium, a one hour carriage ride around Charleston, and $35.00 gift certificate to Amen Street restaurant. Enough to keep us busy for the day and two nights we were in Charleston. We had the gourmet continental breakfasts delivered to our room each day. They were delivered on time and delicious. We're going to miss the warm cookies and milk the have in the lobby each night. There are flavored teas and lemonade and jelly beans and M&Ms in the lobby all day, as well as carts with coffee and teas throughout the hotel. The hotel also has a wine and cheese reception each night, which is a wonderful way to meet some of the intesting guests who are staying there. Turndown each night includes the weather report for the following day, as well as a special Charleston treat on the bed and a bathroom to wear. The French Quarter Inn is ideally located so you don't even need your car - everything is within walking distance. A great way to burn off the calories from all the delicious food. I know there are many, many other hotels that are nice to stay in, but we have only stayed here, and will continue to do so. I highly recimmend staying at the French Quarter Inn! You will regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc