The Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District is a very nice place. It is located adjacent to the visitor center, from which you can book numerous tours and view some of the history of the city. The room was nice, clean and the bed was comfortable. There is the usual complimentary breakfast and coffee and tea are available throughout the day. There is no free shuttle from the airport, so expect to pay about $25 for a cab. Shuttle are available for $12-$13 a head, so if there are two of you, it makes sense to take a cab and go directly to the hotel. There is a daily parking fee if you drive your own vehicle. Overall, a very nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hampton Inn Charleston-Historic District, you’ll experience antebellum architecture and fabulous shops of the King Street historic district right outside our hotel. Our Charleston hotel is in downtown Charleston adjacent to the Charleston Museum, the nation's oldest museum. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast. Explore nearby 18th century plantations, churches, and the Charleston city market, walking distance from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Charleston - Historic District Hotel Charleston
- Hampton Inn Historic District
- Charleston Hampton Inn