All reviewsisle of palmsquiet locationgreat hotelfamily weddingclean hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaeasy accessbusiness tripsouth carolinawould stay here againnice stayfront desk staffeach morningdanielsdowntownshuttle
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Central to all of Daniel Island, this Hampton Inn is modern, efficient and staff friendly. Room Was clean, neat and lots of towels in bathroom. Beds were a little soft for my liking and all pillows were soft, but fine for a short stay

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Daniel L, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston - Daniel Island, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hi Maria!
Thanks for taking your time to leave a kind review for our hotel.
Your honest feedback is always appreciated as it greatly helps us to identify and address the issues that may have gone unnoticed by our staff and management.
Thanks for choosing us and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The Daniel Island Hampton Inn was very clean, great staff and a complimentary breakfast each day. The hotel is a great value, and you can't go wrong by staying here. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, I highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Daniel L, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston - Daniel Island, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Hi,

Thanks so much for taking your time to review our hotel and we appreciate your recommendation!
We are very happy to hear that your recent stay here with us at the Hampton Inn in Daniel Island was a delightful experience!
Thanks for choosing us and we will be looking forward to having you back here for your next visit!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

The Hampton Inn was the only hotel I found on Daniels Island. But it is great place to stay. It was certainly the best Hampton Inn I have every stayed in. It appears to be fairly new. The room was spaciously and in very good condition.

But the best part was the friendliness of the staff. The hotel is a half mile from Seven Farms Drive, the main street on Daniels Island. It is an easy walk. On the morning I checked out, I mentioned to the desk person I had walked over to the a restaurant the previous night. She told me I should have let the front desk know and their shuttle would have driven me to the restaurant. I asked if the shuttle was available because I had to go back to my clients office on Seven Farms Drive that morning. She said the shuttle was out but would be back in a minute. I told her I would wait. A minute later, the manager came out and said she would drive me in her car. Great service.

The only downside to any Hampton Inn is the quality of the food in the free breakfast. Compared to other hotels offering free breakfast, the food is mediocre.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Daniel L, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston - Daniel Island, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hi,

Thanks for taking your time to leave such a kind review for our hotel!
We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful time staying at our Hampton Inn in Daniel Island! Also glad to know that you took delight in our friendly staff and managers; they are truly a pleasure to work with!
Your honest feedback is always appreciated as it helps us to identify and address the issues as we strive to provide better experience for our guests everyday. We will make sure to discuss how we can improve our complimentary breakfast in the next meeting.
Thanks for choosing us and hope to have you stay here with us again for your next visit to Daniel Island!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Minor problems occurred but they were taken care of by the staff. Two minor problems, TV and toilet, Both of these issues were handled and fixed. Overall very good experience. I would go back and stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank troyw691
Daniel L, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston - Daniel Island, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Hello,

We are very glad that you enjoyed your recent stay here with us at Hampton Inn Daniel Island! Also happy to hear that the issues you had were taken care by the staff in timely manner!
Thanks for choosing us and we will be looking forward to having you again for your next visit!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

My recent stay at the Hampton Inn in Daniels Island was beyond my expectations. The staff seemed to know what I needed before I even asked them. Early breakfast was all ready Each day, I
just chose what I needed and was off enjoying my vacation. I would go back again to stay with my new friends working there!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Hello Gerry,

We are very happy to hear that your recent experience here at Hampton Inn Daniel Island exceeded your expectations!
Also very glad to know you took delight in our hardworking, friendly staff!
Hope your vacation was a wonderful time here at beautiful Daniel Island and we will be looking forward to having you again for your next visit!