“Great place best bar in town”

Market Street Saloon
Ranked #333 of 1,000 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I have been to a lot of the bars in Charleston but I keep ending up back in the same one. I have been here several times and each time I have been met by friendly faces and good drinks. I will be back again.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We were in a rush and needed to eat before moving on. Service was quick and beer refreshing and although we only had sliders these were tasty.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I came into the establishment on a recent Friday night. I ordered two drinks and two rounds of shots for 3 people. My bill was over 100$... I reached out to the owner about the situation and he completely blew me off, I also reached out to management and they told me I was wrong and I did order what I did. This establishment is employed by unprofessional people and I will never return nor do I recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

I was in town from New York visiting friends for the weekend. It was my first time to charleston and my uber driver had recommended this place to me. Upon arrival I was greeted quickly by Tatiana, who was as nice as she is gorgeous. Her service and attention made me feel as welcome, as if I was a regular. I will definitely be recommending this establishment to all of my associates, friends, and family that are looking to visit and especially telling them to find tatiana when they go!

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for a bite to eat and wound up staying the whole night. Tatiana was on point and kept the drinks coming. Definitely looking forward to my next visit.