“Perfect little greek meze”
Review of Stella's

Stella's
Ranked #15 of 1,000 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 22
Description: Stella's is proud to serve rustic, modern Greek cuisine.
Description: Stella's is proud to serve rustic, modern Greek cuisine.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We chose happy hour and ate at the lac comfortable bar. The meze were exotic and large- greek salad, sponokopita were fresh, delicious, and very well seasoned. Lamb frites a little rich for an appetizer , but enormous serving.

Would come here again as the bar and tables are cozy, the ambience is casual yet sophisticated, the service excellent.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Was in the mood for some Greek food. The frappe, which is drunk everywhere in Greece was correct. The Greek coffee was right and I had the pikelia with a bright white and a red wine the teramythos. All was on par with what I find in Greece. The one drawback was the bread. Not the bread I find in Greece. I would go back. Eating alone seating isn't a problem otherwise I suggest getting a reservation.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent authentic Greek cuisine served at its finest. Server was extremely helpful after asking if we were first timers. Tip: servings are very generous so you may wish to share entrees or combine tapas and other plates. We enjoyed the Greek salad as server stated it was her favorite compared to other salads; others enjoyed Pasta #5; very good, nutmeg was strong as you would expect. Tip # 2: Try the Gavalas’ wine.

3  Thank Callibra
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing! The moment I️ walked through the door the hostess was welcoming and so friendly. Steven - the owner - was present and made sure we were enjoying the delicious food and having a great time. My server was knowledgeable and friendly - the suggestions were beyond yummy. I️t definitely feels like a family the second you walk through those doors. The staff seem to have a lot of fun while being super professional.
I️ LOVE this place and we definitely needed a Greek place in Charleston. I️ this place and everything is offers! Thanks Stellas!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Loved all our small plates to share. Had hummus, lamb and potatoes, calamari with capers, fried feta, and grape leaves. Also a very nice, casual atmosphere.