Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Ways to Experience Old South Carriage Company
from US$ 200.00
3,436 results
All reviews our tour guide great tour different routes the barn historic charleston beautiful city great sense of humor hour tour rainbow roll ride vern amos earl carol lottery history evans
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a very good and fun experience. The guide was entertaining and knowledgable! I recommend this as a first activity in the city to get an overview of the area and learn the history.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My daughter and I went on the tour when we were in Charleston for her spring break. It was so much fun and our guide was knowledgeable and helpful and made us laugh. It was good to get an overview of city. We highly recommend it and will do it again! Have a great time!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our carriage ride with Old South Carriage Company was fantastic. Our guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Well worth every penny!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have taken several tours throughout the years and by far this is my favorite carriage tour company! Highly recommend! Extremely friendly staff and tour guides are very knowledgeable. I cannot day enough!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This was just ok The problem is that the city controls the route each trip takes All the tour companies have to line up the carriage full of tourists to be assigned what sector to go with that load of passengers. This is assigned after you are on board. I guess this reduces congestion. But we got a really boring area. It was annoying. We didn't get the overview we were expecting This would be the same for all the companies.