We visited Charleston with friends and stayed at the Andrew Pinckney Inn for 5 nights. Our experience was wonderful; as other reviewers have mentioned, the address is ideal. Located in the historic area, we walked to museums, restaurants, shopping etc.
Our rooms were 204 and 205 on the second floor with a street view, in the building across the street from the office and both were charming and clean. This is an old Inn and the style of furnishing complements the period. We all commented on the comfort of the beds.
The roof top breakfast was more than adequate - something for everyone. The cookies and coffee served in the afternoon were a welcome treat.
We found the staff helpful and would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic district and recently restored, the Andrew Pinckney Inn is at the center of everything Charleston has to offer. With our ideal downtown location, find yourself just steps away from the lively atmosphere of renowned restaurants and shops that surround Charleston’s historic City Market. For over 200 years, the Charleston City Market has been a retreat for both locals and visitors to find unique treasures delivered by over 100 vendors. And with a mild year-round climate, Charleston, SC is best enjoyed outdoors. Spend the day exploring our charming city, or soak in the warm sunshine on our rooftop terrace which boasts stunning views of the Charleston skyline and vibrant harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andrew Pinckney Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrew Pinckney Hotel Charleston
- Andrew Pinckney Charleston