“Great Neighborhood Grill”

Murray's Neighborhood Grill
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Cayce
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This place has been around for over 20 years and I have eaten here since day 1. The food is always served piping hot and cooked just the way you expect. I especially like the popcorn shrimp or the hamburger steak - both are superb! I also like that the kitchen is "open" to the dining area so you can watch what is going on there as well! If you want to enjoy a game of pool, they have that too. Not your typical bar scene though, just a nice place to grab a bite to eat, have a drink, and enjoy a little R&R.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Murrray’s has decent pub/bar food with dinners available. The food is pretty average but great staff.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the service and the size, cut and flavor was the best. We go there often, and our only disappointed was that they closed for one week so that they could go on a vacation. I will be going back again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Good Food love the prim rib it is always cooked perfectly. Staff is always friendly and very good. My tea glass never goes empty

Reviewed 6 May 2017

We had a grilled pork chop that was very tender and delicious. My sister had pimento cheese burger and fries. My friend had the ribs. We all shared the food and still had enough for another meal. The staff was very friendly and we sensed the friendly family atmosphere. We have no complaints. Thank you to the staff

Been to Murray's Neighborhood Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK