“Relaxing place to hang out outside on a summer evening and eat”
Review of Captain D's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Cayce
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Relaxing and comfortable place to hang out and dine inside or outside! Food is good and location is convenient!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We live right behind the Captain D's on Garner's Ferry Rd. The service there was so bad, we went across town to visit this location in Cayce. WOW what a difference. They actually treated us like they wanted us there. The food was hot and really good. From now on, we'll be making the trip across town.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

The people are very friendly. I like the new decor, however, they will absolutely have to get blinds on the windows. The fish tenders are always good and I love the coleslaw. The hush puppies are good IF they are fresh but I think they sometimes make them up ahead of time. The difference in taste is very noticeable. The fries are ok.

1  Thank Becky R
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Upgraded recently and now serving on real dishes and silverware. The food is always good. Menu changes to add new items frequently. Check them out.

1  Thank 976helend
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I have been eating at this location for 16 years and the food is great. I enjoy the senior specials they have twice weeky as well as the discount coupons available. I can't speak fir any other location but this one has my business

1  Thank HELEN D

Been to Captain D's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK