“I’d Give It Another Shot”
Review of Just Us Cafe

Just Us Cafe
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Cayce
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Went there Saturday for lunch with my sister. She got a blt with fries and I got a club sandwich with tomato slices. Her fries came out after we finished our sandwiches. They did double them to make up for the time lag. They were nice and hot. My club sandwich was basically a blt with ham. The tomato slices were terrible. The waitresses were really nice and their prices are really great. I’m sure the more southern dishes have a better review. At 12:30 they were packed.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

service very fast, food excellant, everyone has smile, i complemented the cook on how good everything was, met usc football players as well as coaches' while there , i understand on wed's usmc of 16 come and have their sos , need to be there no later then 10AM otherwise a line forms but not for long' appears to be well managed

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Came here on recommendations from friends and from reviews. It's a bit of a drive but well worth it. Came on a Sunday and was relatively quiet. Which they say is crazy, because by 7:30 -8 usually have a wait going on. Food was very very good, prices were evem better, and boy do you get a lot. Just us cafe is just right for my family. Thank you.
Biscuits and gravy with sausage is oh so delish, it's a must try. Normal breakfast items tasted great.
And did I say our waitress was the best as well.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We came here on a Friday morning, and it was packed! Despite a long line, the wait was only 5-10min - it definitely seems like a well oiled machine. I ended up getting a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich with a blueberry muffin on the side. Everything was really, really good! The sausage has some spice to it (which I liked), and the muffin was absolutely delicious. Our server recommended that we get the muffin grilled before serving, and I say that it's definitely must!

I also can't say enough wonderful things about our server - the entire staff seems very friendly. Next time I find myself in Columbia, I definitely plan on going back!

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Every Tuesday our student board from the Wesley Foundation at the University of South Carolina meets at Just Us Cafe for a meeting and Breakfast.
I'm more favorite to eat health food than all the fried and industrialized food they sell.
But, once a week I open one space in my agenda to enjoy their great omelettes and sausages.
I wish they have more fruits ...
Great place to start the day.
Mister Brazil.