“Getting the Jerk Fix”

Caribbean Soul Grill
Ranked #26 of 43 Restaurants in Cayce
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I have been here three times now and the food is awesome. I have had the Jerk Chicken twice and had the curry chicken today. Everything has been 5 star!

Doc runs the place and does a great job. If you like Caribbean food, you need to try this place.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

This is a new restaurant in the Cayce area. Visited for lunch this past week and was very pleased from the moment we walked in the door until we left with our tummies full! Food was exceptionally well prepared and portions were more than generous! I ordered the Curry Chicken and I'm telling ya, it was fall off the bone good! Not too heavy with curry, but just enough to make your top lip sweat a little! The collard greens were fabulous too! My friend got the fried Turkey Wings - they bake them, then fry them. She said they were amazingly good! Everything had that caribbean flavor you are seeking! The restaurant was very clean and the wait staff was very attentive too! You really gotta try this place!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Ever get tired of the same ole hamburger, taco, or wing place? I know I sure do! Saw this place on a local tv restaurant review and finally made it there for lunch today. SO glad I did! What a wonderful change in flavor from the same ole, same ole! Authentic Caribbean type food! Got the Curry Chicken, rice & peas, and collards. My friend got the turkey wings - which are baked then fried! Everything came out piping hot! Flavor was exactly what you hunger for! Excellently spiced for our American tongues! Highly suggest this place! Might be a "hole in the wall" kind of place, but the restaurant was very clean! Staff was very attentive too! You gotta try it!