“Si Si Mi Tierra”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is Mexican restaurant with good food and atmosphere at reasonable prices. We had the chicken fajitas and carne asada. Both were excellent. My wife had a margarita which was good. Next time in Hilton Head we will go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I'm on the fence about this restaurant. Was there last week only because our favorite mex place is closed due to fire. But it does take care of my need for a mex fix. Been here several times and always leave feeling full but wondering if I can better else where for less? I will keep looking.

Service and price are deterrents for me. Food is a "3". Salsa OK, but have to ask and pay extra for the better habanero sauce.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Always good Mexican food...can be crowded at peak times. Seating for groups. Bar attached. Currently the street is torn up, which limits parking. If you add extras, the price can add up fast. Great, NOT too spicy salsa.

1  Thank Sandie P
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Very bad experience. Food just so so, Service very bad - Asked for cold beer glass 3 times and then finally asked 4th time to different waiter and got it then. Asked for lime 3 times before getting it. Bean burrito with Jalepenos ended up costing me $16+ Beef burrito had chicken in it and could not eat it. So Sent it back, no offer to remake but kept arguing there was no chicken in there, but they never brought it back out to show me . They ended up charging me for it. Nasty owners and no sense of business or customer service. Stay away. We will never go and not let our family or friends go there either.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Our visit here at Mi Tierra was excellent today. We eat here regularly and enjoy this restaurant every time. It is nice and cozy and the food is authentic and tastes amazing. The waiters are very attentive and kind. If I could recommend a waiter I would say ask for Emma Vargas, she is so nice and makes you feel at home. Overall I would 10/10 recommend eating here if you are in the mood to eat Mexican food.