“I will give them another try”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #12 of 19 Restaurants in Bennettsville
Reviewed 7 August 2017

This restaurant is located on SC 38 East. I came this way from US 74 to get to I-95 in SC. It is easer to drive through the light and turn in if you are heading on SC38 East. The restaurant is a fairly new and nice building. I gave it average because of all of the negative things I'm going to list they still go t me my food fast and it was good. If they were slow or rude I would have put poor.
I stopped here late afternoon but it appeared that that they had a mad rush. The dining area was not to my standard, tables dirty, out of ketchup, drink station in disarray and the men's room needed some cleaning. Busy location but I was in and out and had no issues with my food!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I usually don't do reviews on McDonald's but this was unbelievable service. We were stopping for a quick snack while traveling on I-20. It was on a Sunday and the lot was full. The drive through was long as was the line inside. Just when we got in line the manager stopped the cashiers from taking orders as the kitchen was backed up with orders. The whole crew kept their cool in keeping the crowd informed on what was happening. It was only a few minutes and they were caught up. The crew, including the lady cleaning the dining room apologized for the situation and worked well through a bad situation. If I wore a hat, it would be off to everyone working that day.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Lobby was disgusting, staff beyond rude!, food not good. Very disappointed in this for such a convenient chain restaurant.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

This fast food restaurant is about par for the course. Service is often slow at the drive through windows, and you can never get a milk shake because the say the machine is down! The last time I dined in, there were flies buzzing around.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I've been to this McDonalds multiple times. They have never gotten my order right. The wait is significantly longer than any other McDonalds I've ever been to. The bathrooms are a mess. It seems like its every staff persons first day on the job every time I visit.