“Great spot!”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Great food, great service, great prices! We've eaten here many times both for lunch and dinner and have never gotten anything we didn't like!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

My wife go there a couple of times a month. The flounder is really good and the draft beer is cold. The servers are always nice and the service is good.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for dinner tonight. Had never eaten here before. Probably will not again. Seafood bisque was ok. Salads were in desperate need of someone who knows how to make a salad. Large chunks of iceberg, with a few cukes and cherry tomatoes. Not good. My wife's shrimp burger was ok. My strip steak was awful. More gristle,than meat and 1/4 inch thick. The accompanying collard greens were full of tough stems and the garlic toast was right out of the grocer's freezer.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

The food here is great. We definitely will be eating here again. The shrimp and crab lasagna was delicious and we highly recommend it. Shrimp and grits was very good, we liked the way the grits were prepared and then deep fried. The shrimp burger was even better than we thought it would be (think shrimp poor boy but fried).
Not fancy but it was just right.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Food was tasty, best Macaroni I've ever had! Shrimp and Oysters were good but I was still hungry after I finished my food. Small portions. Our waitress never checked on us after we got our food. We had to ask for our coleslaw. My $10 margarita was watered down with the ice, and the bartender ended up bringing us our drinks, so that tells me my drank sat their for a while. I waited 10minutes for a $10 drink!!!! Half way threw our meal our server brought us our check. Never offered dessert, wich my family wanted the apple pie and turtle cheesecake. That was my last straw. I didn't feel welcomed from the moment I walked in the door. I've been working in food and beverage for the past 10years so I never complain, until this experience. I will Never Be Back until things change!!