“Why do we even bother anymore?”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #85 of 166 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 January 2017

BWW has let us down again - this time for the last time. It does not seem to matter where we are, or which one we have visited, it turns out to be a disappointing experience. This time we were in Beaufort with our son and his family and the grandkids wanted to go to BWW so we relented.

Over the years we have stopped going to these places for the same reasons - and it was true in Beaufort. First - the place is way too loud. We understand it is a sports bar, but the decibel level does not need to break any records. You can't hear yourself think - totally unnecessary. Second - the bartenders. It seems to be a universal BWW problem in getting and/or keeping good bartenders. I can't tell you how many I have had to teach how to make a Manhattan, so I don't even try anymore. This time I ordered what I thought would be super simple - vodka martini. I took one sip and my son knew something was wrong by the look on my face. She had made it with sour mix. Really? Sour mix in a martini? We could not get the attention of our server (who only had 2 other tables in the mostly empty restaurant), so my son took the drink back up to the bar. 10 minutes (yes 10 full minutes) later he returned. He watched her make it and she did okay - her excuse for the first one was that she had not used a clean mixer so there must have been residue in it. Really? You admit that - disgusting. The third reason - the food. It just is not that good. They mixed up wing sauce order, cheese sauce with pretzels was cold, and overall taste was just "bleh". There are too many non-cookie cutter places in Beaufort that offer far better quality and service. I really can not recommend this place. And honestly - we are done with going to any BWW establishments - just not worth it.

1  Thank ClearwaterJen

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I went last night for food. I eat a bbq burger it was delicious!!!! I drink a strawberry margarita was perfect. I love it!!!!!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

had food here and the environment and drinks and service was awesome! first time we liked it and then we were there two more times after that. good place

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Me and few friends came here to watch the UFC fight. The place was packed. The person was super nice. She told its was going be a while, but there seats at the bar. She hold few seats for us while we parked the car. 40 min later we got called for our table. Server was very nice. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We went here mainly to watch a playoff game between the Cavs & Warriors. Our group had wings, tenders, fries, wedges & salad. The salad was great & others were pleased with their wing choices. Service was very good & prices reasonable.