“Cool”
Review of Fryed Green Tomatoes - CLOSED

Fryed Green Tomatoes
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Food was above and beyond! Great prices, really impressed! Great staff, fantastic atomosphere.Not much else to say, keep up the good work

Reviewed 9 July 2012

My parents and I traveled to Beaufort this past weekend and stayed at the neighboring Hilton Garden Inn - which did not include breakfast in the rate and was $8.95 per person. I read reviews about Fryed Green Tomatoes and it was everything I read about! Service was great. We went early Saturday morning and food was excellent. We ended up spending just under what we would have to eat at the hotel.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

We made a return trip to Beaufort, SC and were excited to go back to Fryed Green Tomatoes. We arrived at the restaurant to find that it was closed! Apparently they are now only open for breakfast until 10:30 daily (and maybe 12:00 on weekends). I'm sure their breakfast is great, but we are sad that we couldn't eat dinner there.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Having stayed at the Quality Inn, my family and I went here for Breakfast. The price was most reasonable, MANY options less than $5. The food was delicious but the coffee.....GREAT! My sister in law is from Columbia South America and I am an old night nurse. We love good coffee. We both loved the coffee and probably drank a pot apiece. Our waitress, stayed right on top of things and didn't let our cups grow cold. The portion sizes were quite large, but my brother could remedy that situation! It was a delightful start to the morning in beautiful Beaufort.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

Ate here twice and enjoyed the French Toast--seemed made from scratch, not frozen. Restaurant was way understaffed and several tables who ordered before we did were still waiting for their food both days. Not good.