Review Highlights
Captain Tim is an Outstanding Fishing Guide!

Reviewed 9 December 2020
beansprout1966
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Made the Right Choice with Captain Tim

Reviewed 23 November 2020
williamm189
Easley, South Carolina

All reviews fishing guide captain tim trout carver fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2020

I’ve been on several fishing trips with Captain Tim Carver of Tight Lines Unlimited. I’m a novice angler and he has taught me so much about the sport. He is patient and kind and enjoys sharing his knowledge of fishing. He taught me skills that I now use to fish from my kayak. I highly recommend Captain Tim. He’s a great charter fishing guide and a nice person. He wants everyone who takes one of his charters to have a fun and memorial experience. He turned me into an angler for life. Whether you just want to go catch a few fish, or you want to learn some new fishing skills, Captain Tim is your guide. Do yourself a favor and book a trip with him soon.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 23 November 2020

On late notice I reached out to Captain Tim for a weekend trip. He was very accommodating and the communication excellent and timely. It was clear from the beginning that he took it as his mission to put us on the fish. It was the first Spot Tail /redfish trip for my wife an I so I had a lot of questions. He answered them eagerly and enjoyed the passing of knowledge. It did not take long for us to begin to reel them in. More than once we were pulling them in two at a time. We caught so many we had to select which we would keep and release in order to conform to catch limits. We will call Captain Tim again when we are in the low country for another fishing adventure.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 23 June 2020

We had an awesome afternoon with Captain Tim Carver. Knowledgeable, professional and fun, he spent the afternoon educating two rookie fishermen. First he changed up the time so we would take advantage of the tide. He explained the tides, the types of fish, where they'd be, why, the gear, the technique and the boat. By the time we were done we had caught a bunch of fish and I felt like I might be capable of heading out by myself next time. That said, I'll be booking another trip with Captain Tim for my son and I in September. Great day, great guy.

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 3 March 2020

Captain Tim Carver is a very experience guide who has been fishing these waters for over 8 years. He was a real treat to go with him on a half day fishing outing off Dawat Island. The morning was cold (36 Degrees) on the first day of March but warmed up to the 50's. We were fishing for Red Drum and speckled Trout. Capt Tim had survey the waters earlier in the week to know where the fish were staying. We moved several times to find the honey holes. We are a party of two - my brother in law and myself.
Caught several Red Drum - One was to big to keep (28") and the others were in the 24" range.. Caught several trout over 18" Capt. Tim filet them up for us and even gave us some special Blacken spices for our dinner.
Great young man to enjoy a fantastic fishing experience.

Date of experience: March 2020