All reviews front desk parris island nice hotel enjoyed my stay room was clean and comfortable great place to stay common areas in town short drive cleaning staff marine corps home away from home close to downtown omelet south carolina hgi lobby
Reviewed 10 October 2018

I use Hilton often. This hotel was convenient to the venue where a family event was being held. It was clean, the staff were very pleasant. I did get confused when we arrived. The front of the hotel is facing the bay and not the street. A little complicated drive in to the hotel since it is a one way street where you turn into the hotel. Just be on the watch.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIBeaufortGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Yes we get a lot of that! Many people never even use the front door! But we're lucky that we have such a beautiful view to look out on. Hope to see you again for your next trip!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, well maintained hotel close to restaurants and shops. Great hot breakfast with cook to order omelets . Breakfast is an additional charge, 9.99. The only issue was that the outdoor pool was out of order. Friendly staff, Enjoyed my stay .

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
HGIBeaufortGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad that you enjoyed our Cooked to Order Breakfast and hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Stayed here to attend Marine Bootcamp graduation last week. The hotel is pretty decent; the roms could use a better cleaning and I had some issues with bed making/sheets not changes. The front desk were very nice and made checking in/out very easy. The location is very close to Parris Island and information was provided in the hotel on Boot Camp graduation and area highlights.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Denise-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear lnfarrar1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable level of housekeeping service with us. The problems you mentioned have been addressed. We appreciate you alerting us to this issue and we hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Upon arrival the air in the common areas was not working. The ceiling tiles were leaking water into the dining area. The issues were still issues when we left 4 days later.Staff was excellent. Smiling faces and so polite. A great group of people. Room was just average, but clean and fresh. Honestly expected more from a Hilton

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I'm so sorry that you didn't visit us on our best week! We have fixed all the issues that we were experiencing and we hope that you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2018

This location was central to our activities. The breakfast staff were helpful and most front desk staff were also friendly.

This hotel held the room and incidental amounts on my card upon check in, yet when my family went outside to swim, the front desk staff—without alerting us—canceled our room key and would not let us in for an hour because they tried to charge my card a second time unsuccessfully. It took an hour before they acknowledged that they were holding $100 more than the room rates and they let us back into the room.

I am thinking of talking to a lawyer about this treatment. My 2 children had nothing but wet trunks and towels during that ordeal.

Room Tip: If attending an MCSD graduation, try elsewhere that’s not complacent.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
HGIBeaufortGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

I am so sorry for any inconvenience to you and your family. I will speak with all staff members involved on the proper way to handle these types of situations. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly to discuss the further. Thank you for choosing Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort.