“Good food”

Town Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Wyoming
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and guests had dinner at Town Pizza and said they had Great meal. Clean, good service and very good food.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

my husband and i started our 7 hour trip from southern maryland on the wrong note. the vehicle we planned to travel in had issues so we relocated everything from the truck to our car. 9 hours later and a much needed stop for gas food and rest we said it would either be the best or worst food. we were more than pleased with the quick choice. i had the special, scallops and artchokes in a wine garlic sauce, and my husband had pizza. all cooked perfect and timing of food great. salad plate was a bit weak and no bread served with pasta but then again i did not reqest any since i did confiscate a slice of my husbands pizza.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

We visited Town Pizza twice in the last month after not having been for a year or two. I was slightly disappointed in both meals. The first was a New York Systems wiener basket. Both the fries and the buns were cold. It was a busy night so I figured maybe these just sat on the line for too long before the waitress brought them out. While we were waiting, we noticed another diner's fish and chips platter coming out so I ordered that on the next visit. The portion size was huge and it certainly looked delicious but I was underwhelmed with the taste. The batter was a bit tough rather than light and crispy as it looked like it would be. The fish itself was good but it was all lacking sorely in salt... an easy fix. Still, it's not bad and clearly popular with other locals. I've just had better at other places.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

We moved to Hope Valley last summer, but didn't try this restaurant until one night when I realized that the other pizza place on the street is closed on Mondays. It immediately became my default hometown pizza place. Light, crispy crust, nicely flavored sauce, quality cheese and pepperoni and, until their cross-street competition, fresh (not canned) mushrooms. The menu goes well beyond pizza to include steak tips, fish and chips, calimari, burgers, as well as pasta dishes. You can dine in -- the tables are very nice and have cloth napkins, but there are only about 8 - 10 tables. For their size, they have a good wine and beer selection. The staff are very friendly, fast and efficient.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

I go there regularly. I have always had a delicious meal. Their lasagna is wonderful and the serving is big enough for another meal. I have also had a seafood and pasta dish that is to die for. There is no skimping on the shellfish ( clams,mussels and shrimp) served over pasta. The service is attentive but not overbearing. This restaurant is definitely worth a visit.