“Great classic Chinese buffet”
Review of China Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Buffet
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 20 August 2016

We've done this place now for the last three years in a row and it's never a disappointment. One cool feature is a great deal of varied seafood on the dinner menu including fresh crawfish, fried oysters, crab legs, many varieties of shrimp, steamed clams and so on. The basics are all there and very solid with especially good fried rice, General Tso's, dumplings, crab rangoon and a terrific Hibachi grill.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

A huge variety of food from raw bar and hibachi to salad and freshly prepared sushi and dessert, the owner is usually there to take care of you like family, best selection and quality for your mone

Reviewed 24 July 2016

even sushi is included in the one price for a large buffet......great for families with picky eaters, something for everyone in this casual setting

Reviewed 18 June 2016

nice buffet,have a very good spread,friendly staff,have it cooked your way or pick from the selections.desserts are typical

Reviewed 26 April 2016

We recently had lunch at China Buffet. There were 4 of us. The owner is super friendly & greets everyone with a big smile. I enjoyed it more than my husband & our friends do enjoy the place. The sushi that we had was really not good and if I return I would not order the sushi. The noodle station was the best thing we ate and my husband did enjoy that. You pick the noodle you want & everything you would like in it and then a young man stir fries it for you. The buffet items were just ok. There were a lot of them, but just soso. We had a good sampling of what they served but I don' t think my husband would return. The staff was good, some though had a little difficulty understanding that we wanted tea.