“Delicious!”

Longo Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #40 of 148 Restaurants in Westerly
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

There's only 4 places I eat spaghetti and meatballs, my grandmothers, my mother's, my wife's and Longo's! Great place, menu, staff and owner. A must try.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Great restaurant BUT gluten free pizza is NOT actually GF. They use wheat flour on the pan and when they stretch out the dough. Will not accommodate a real GF allergy. There is a another oven on the property they could dedicate but they don’t. Restaurant is very busy and too much so to do anything special to help with GF. That said, I do like all their salads and appetizers that are naturally GF. BUT REALLY MISS THE PIZZA! Wish they would accommodate.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My wife and I had dinner here the other night. We just loved it. The service was great, the restaurant has a great atmosphere. Excellent wine menu. This is the real deal. Authentic pizza made by a chef. Everything was delicious! I highly recommend this place. The prices were very reasonable.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We come here all the time for the south philly and the white clam pizza (starts with a B?). To die for. Not only is the crust thin, but they don't over load the pizza with the toppings, it complements the dough, doesn't hide the dough. So good. The meatballs are amazing too. The wings aren't our favorite just due to lack of flavor. Service is ok, our pizzas usually come out a little staggered but I think it's because our server seems brand new. Try the pizza!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This is our first time visiting Rhode Island. We wanted some good pizza and found this place from Trip Advisor. It is not disappointing at all! The pizza crust was so thin yet soft. It came out steamy hot! Justine was our server, she was very friendly and helpful! We ordered the Westerly Pizza. Very delicious that we had to order one more! The best was the Tiramisu! We are not big fan of desert, but we finished in no time as it is SO GOOD! Definitely will go back and recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: August 2017