“excellent stay at this hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed at this hotel overnight before an early flight out of Providence, RI. Especially noteworthy was the friendliness of the staff when we checked in and also the next morning at breakfast. The hotel is clean and there are several amenities such as fruit in the lobby. We were able to leave our car in the parking lot, the shuttle was convenient, efficient and the driver courteous. We waited only 5 minutes from our call for them to pick us up. We will stay at this hotel again for sure in the future.

M. Moore

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Dear greengram:

We were pleased to have you as our guest. Thank you for posting such a nice review on your recent visit with us.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I stayed here one night on business. It was a typical Hilton Garden Inn, with the rooms and services you would expect. Everything met my expectations and I would return if needed accommodations near the Providence airport again.

The rooms were decorated in typical HGI fashion. I appreciated the ample plugs, big desk, and well-lit work area. I do not care for the HGI bedding; the sheets are thin and the duvet feels cheap and synthetic. That's the brand's bedding package, however, so I do not fault the hotel. Everything was clean. It would be nice if the in-room coffeemaker came with to-go cups.

Services were as you'd expect: decent, clean fitness center; business center; small pool. Service at the front desk was good.

Where the property was beyond the typical HGI was the attached restaurant, Iron Works Tavern. My meal there was superb...great food, good service, nice atmosphere.

Location is A+ for an airport hotel...across the street from the aiport and train.

• Stayed: April 2012

Dear brmusicman:

Thank you very much for sharing your very kind words regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed both the hotel and the Iron Works Tavern. We look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

There is no other word for my experience that i had at this hotel! I travel for my job, and am constantly bouncing from city to city. At first when I found that i would be staying in Providence for a night i was a little turned off. I had stayed in another hotel near the holidays and was expecting another bland experience. I am happy to report that my experience this time was far from bland! The hotel was right near the airport, was clean and my room was ready when i checked in. They had an amazing breakfast bar that i was perfect in the morning! But the true highlight of this trip was the staff. They were not only greeted me with a smile, but also were happy to answer my questions, and give recommendations! There were two women at the front desk, both were very helpful! But the young woman named Lindsey was a true delight! She was there to welcome me at the front desk and checked me in! She then recommended the steak house for dinner! The next day she greeted me with a smile and drove me to the airport! She was very pleasant and made started both my check in and departure smooth and enjoyable! Hotels should take a page from The Hilton Garden Inn Providence and remember that the customer always comes first! Now the next time business brings me to Providence, I will be sure to stay at The Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Bryan F

Dear Bryan F:

Thank you for such an amazing review. It is so nice to hear your wonderful comments regarding your recent visit with us – and also that it was not just another bland hotel experience.

We are so fortunate to have such amazing team members – and really do appreciate the time you took to acknowledge their hard work and dedication.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next business trip to Providence.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

We chose the Hilton Garden Inn Warwick because of its close proximity to T.F. Green airport. The staff provided wonderful service and the Ironworks restaurant next door was superb. Our room was spotless, the bed comfortable, and we didn't hear any jet noise from the airport.

At breakfast our server Jay was pleasant and efficient. My wife commented on her tea presentation as better than what we had at a high-dollar hotel in Newport. With the rental car return just across the street it couldn't be more convenient.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PF1979

Dear PF1979:
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Rhode Island. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we do look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Its easy to see why this place is ranked #1 in Warwick/Providence. I come to RI frequently for business and pleasure, and this is my favorite hotel. The value is great, the service outstanding, and all of the associates are committed to making your stay the best. I asked a clerk if she knew where I could get some boxes, she went one better, she got me some boxes. Always fresh fruit and coffee available, hot baked cookies every nite, and the most pleasant staff anywhere. And you always see some one cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. The rooms are spacious and well appointed, mini fridge and micro wave. They do charge a small amount for breakfast, but it is freshly prepared and the dining room staff are great. Don't hesitate to stay.

Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank misterajs

Dear misterajs:
Thank you for rating the value of our hotel great and our service outstanding. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your wonderful experience with both the hotel and our future hotel guests.
We enjoy welcoming frequent travelers back – such as your self. Thank you for your continued support and we will be sure to have some coffee and cookies waiting for you.