“Fresh, New and Comfortably Cool.”

NYLO Providence/Warwick
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I wanted to get away for the weekend with my Husband and Providence was the destination, however the Hotel rates in the city were 50-70 dollars more per night. This Hotel looked new and fresh with very trending accommodations. The location was perfect! From the Hotel to downtown Providence is only 10 minutes or around 8 miles and a piece of cake. The Hotel is only 1 mile off 95. Being in Warwick keeps the cost down but certainly not the quality. The rooms have high loft ceilings, the showers have industrial shower heads, kurig coffee in the room and a mattress which is better than any other bed I've ever slept in. Pillow top with great pillows! Bed was the place to be. We had a river view which overlooked an expansive deck with nice seating.
We didn't use the restaurant or the bar but we should have. The Bar was obviously the cool place to be in Warwick with lots and lots of people there and the food smelled great.
The only drawback was the fact that the Hotel had no local maps or Providence info. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend this to anyone. My Husband said this was the nicest Hotel he has stayed in and we've been all over the place. A huge breath of fresh air from the boring chain Hotels.

Room Tip: Friday and Saturdays the Bar is hopping so you might want to request an upper floor or on either end...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Very impressed. Great value for money and a neat place to stay. The hotel is in a renovated Fruit-of-the-loom factory. It is a very hip boutique hotel and certainly not your typical "airport hotel". If you appreciate good design you will like this place. Most airport hotels are nothing special, but this was one of the few hotels where I wish I could have stayed longer. Unfortunately I arrived late in the day and had to leave in the morning so I didn't get to check out all their facilities. The room was very clean and comfortable with a huge bed and great shower. Breakfast was included. They have a nice deck attached to the restaurant which overlooks the river and must be quite pleasant in warmer weather. Providence is rather small so even though this was an "airport hotel" it is only a 10-min drive to town. I did a lot of research on hotels before choosing this place and would recommend staying here rather than in town. I don't write many reviews but I was impressed enough by this place to do so this time.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank amrp2012
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My boyfriend booked this for my birthday, I was very impressed how nice this place really was. Very cool and clean. The resturant downstairs has a really cool bar also. We have been back here one other time, and i am sure we will be back again in the future. Great find at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I accompanied my niece to Open House at Rhode Island School of Design. We took a day and drove down to Newport. We didn't have a hotel reservation so we checked a local book store and found NYLO. It sounded like a hip, boutique hotel just outside of town so we drove out, checked it out and we were VERY pleased with everything. After a long day the beds were so comfortable. Our best night's sleep on the trip. Everything was great and we will definitely be recommending it to family and friends. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Very clean, ultra modern and edgy looking. We used our Living Social voucher which included free champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries, yum! Free breakfast, great choices and 2 appetizers at dinner. We ordered an entree and dessert and everything was delicious. Would definitely stay again and highly recommend!

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the river and was quite nice.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple