“Delicious Sushi”

Ranked #27 of 74 Restaurants in Wakefield
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our restaurant features Asian cuisine made by our chefs with more than 20 years of experience, we guarantee you'll enjoy every dish! Fresh fish brought in everyday for our renowned sushi, and our top of the line bar and lounge. We have new drink and food specials daily, come on in and check us out!
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Kabuki has a great selection of sushi, sashimi and rolls on their menu. They also have lots of other choices for other that don't like sushi.

I've been happy with every roll and sashimi choice I've tried. I've also enjoyed their mixed drinks - Mango Tango is my favorite.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Kabuki Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed 8 December 2016

The servers are attentive, the atmosphere is great of a non-urban town. The selections are good, the sushi chefs are proficient and, most importantly, the seafood is Rhody fresh.
My only criticism was that my reasonably priced salad was served fresh from the freezer, or at least it seemed to be. The salad, including the plate, had been refrigerated and I suspect the refrig's temp was very close to freezing. This wilted most of the greens and crushed the taste of the salad and ginger dressing. I still rate this place a winner - next time guys, just remove the salads before dinners arrive.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We eat at Kabuki every time we come to Rhode Island. The sushi is always fresh, the rolls imaginative, service omnipresent, prices reasonable, and drinks well-prepared. They are very consistent with their food, which is one reason that we keep coming back. This is one of my favorite sushi restaurants. We will keep returning!

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I'm not a sushi lover, but my family is, so I go into Asian/sushi restaurants reluctantly. Fortunately, Kabuki's menu is extensive enough to please our entire family.

The server was fantastic. I mentioned how big the menu was and that I was having a hard time deciding. He asked some clarifying questions and learned my family's love of sushi and my lack of appreciation. He offered selection ideas for us all...which we took. When asked specific questions about a particular item he was honest and steered us to the best options given our stated preferences. I REALLY appreciate servers being knowledgeable about their menu and honest about menu items.

They have plenty of booths, sit-in sushi bar and drinks bar. The bar menu is great - loved the Scorpion Bowels for two (or available for one).

The parking lot is a bit wonky so be careful pulling in/out.

I'm going back!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

We eat here at least twice a month. We always sit at the sushi bar. The menu is extensive, the food excellent, and the staff friendly. Oh yeah, they make a mean martini.