“Fish and chips on friday night”
Review of Quick Rick's

Quick Rick's
Ranked #41 of 78 Restaurants in Wakefield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2016

We had a restaurant.com discount so we decided to try Quick Rick's for their Fish & Chips. They are open til 8 pm Friday night and only serve F&C's on Friday night. We had the choice of flounder or Haddock. I got the flounder and my wife got the haddock. I think i will try the haddock next time. The "chips" we twisty fries, which were outstanding. We also tried the cheese cake and the strawberry shortcake. The dining area is very small with two tables for four and two tables for two. Someone came and got F&C to go, which might be a better idea. The cole slaw was perfect as was the tartar sauce. We were really surprised at how good the food was.As long as you are not fussy about the whole ambience thing, you will really enjoy it! The owner/chef was really friendly and came out to talk with us. We had a really enjoyable time and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

I've been here a few times for lunch, a few times for dinner, and once for breakfast. While I'm from Northern RI, when I head down to South County for work I go to Quick Rick's for a satisfying meal. Your staples are tasty and the portions are perfect for the price. I particularly enjoy the specials - I'm a lover of California style sandwiches heavy on the avocado in the summer and hearty soups in the winter and these seem to reappear on the menu pretty regularly. Try the clam chowder! When I was there it was white, but I believe, Pete, the owner makes both.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

So i ve been eating at Quick Ricks under new management now for quite some time . I've tried at least half of their menu and not once was i disappointed.

Unfortunately I recently got on the scale and realized i need to loose a few pounds .

I spotted a grilled chicken sandwich on Quick Ricks menu and I customized it and they were very pleasant and kind enough to do so for me.

WoW it was an awesome sandwich fresh items and two very large slice chicken breast not processed also not burnt on the grill.

Keep up the great food !

1  Thank Lance L
Reviewed 1 April 2015

4-01-2015 Review update

So ive been going back to Quick Ricks for a while now and the quality and service have not decreased im always pleased with the food and the service and when i have a suggestion i can tell its been taken into consideration as i have seen a few changes that directly reflect my suggestions.
I see they will be serving clam cakes now , im very excited to have them so closely available now !
Keep up the great work !

Updated on my review
Lance... Read more »
Posted on 04/01/15 Was this helpful? Yes No

Awesome food all the way around Pete has cleaned this place up and begun to re-establish this eating spot as a reputable establishment .
Posted on 10/24/14

1-14-2015

I have continued to frequent Quick Ricks and i will say under this new management the food quality taste , and unique combinations have been consistent .
I have yet to eat a less then best meal .
Posted on 01/14/15

Lance form across the way.
So I haven't written a review in a bit , but I felt i had to now .
I recently had Quick Ricks fish and chips and it was amazing .
The batter was light not heavy and was cook to a light golden color.
The portion was great for the price.
And as always treated very well there.
Posted on 02/20/15

2  Thank Lance L
Reviewed 14 January 2015

1-14-2015

I have yet to eat a less then best meal .

1  Thank Lance L